• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Announced For PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral Dog

tumblr_mi3wyld0fU1raok5no1_500.gif

Did you look at those Graphics!!?

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I may be the only one but Im glad its not a remake. I dont want my beloved Final Fantasy VII ruined with emo Cloud and hear crappy voice acting

duckroll

It's really sad to see so many people react so negatively to this announcement. Hashimoto made his way to the US just to present this very special announcement which fans have been begging for forever, and this is the response they get? Tragic.

Road

Nice troll.

Square Enix taking advantage of no ps classics on PS4.

Hashimoto broke neogaf, give him his prize.

Camisado

That was the most epic troll I've ever been witness too.

I went through the full cycle of hype in about 30 seconds. I think I need a little lie down.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
BURN IN HELL SQUARE.

BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!! BURN IN HELL!!!

Holy shit, that was an amazing troll. Everyone thought they were about to announce the remake and they show off a fucking port. Hilarious.

Fusebox

Banned
It'll be like using Remote Play to control FFVII on my Vita from my PS4....

Still though, on the off-chance that someone owns a PS4 who has never owned a PSX, PS3, PC or Vita, now is their chance to play a seriously legendary game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom