• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Announced For PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
When I saw the intro I thought it was "cool, so they're upgrading the backgrounds to match the CG graphics" but then I saw the rest of the trailer and realized they're the same FMV scenes from the original.

Not sure why they needed to announce a port at this conference. What are they hoping to achieve?

Scum

Dear Lord. You had one job, SE!

It's really sad to see so many people react so negatively to this announcement. Hashimoto made his way to the US just to present this very special announcement which fans have been begging for forever, and this is the response they get? Tragic.

ilX0hFGHIwn1N.gif

wmlk

It's really sad to see so many people react so negatively to this announcement. Hashimoto made his way to the US just to present this very special announcement which fans have been begging for forever, and this is the response they get? Tragic.

I cannot believe that they are this dull. OMG.

Jarmel

Banned

He can swim his way back to Japan.

hwy_61

Banned

Lol

Hystzen

Because people think a tech demo they did for PS3 yearrrrsss ago meant they would do a remake for some bizarre reason.

They don't have staff or money to produce the titles they making now and a pointless remake

Hex

Banned
The PC version on PS4 upscaled is not a bad thing.
I will get it day one.
God damn get over it.

i don't mind a port on ps4, hell i might actually get it, but putting it in the presentation (especially giving it its own segment) was probably not the best idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom