• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem 3DS bundle hitting NA

Drago

Oh gosh I just saw the Animal Crossing 3DS XL. Should I get this Fire Emblem 3DS or wait for a "maybe coming" limited edition AC 3DS XL? Actually, what's the probability they bring it over to NA?

If they're bringing over the Fire Emblem 3DS of all things, there's no doubt in my mind that the Animal Crossing XL comes over as well.

But then again, NOA...

Is this be available for pre-order at a Gamestop or only through their website?

Really excited to grab one but don't want to wait (and pay) for shipping.

Edit: Woops! Backtracked the thread and saw that others are pre-ordering in store. I figured this to be the case but wasn't sure.

GameStop do not accept my foreign debit card, so I think ebay is only way for me. Please, can some one explain me, what difference between US and Canadian 3DS console ?

fates

Not sure if this is the right thread but...

There's been a lot of reports of Gamestops saying they are "sold out" of the game, anyone know what's going on?

I can understand not having enough bonus items but sold out of the game itself?

Additionally, Amazon has a shipping delay notification.

This may sound lame, but the only reason I have held off on buying a 3DS is because the XL colours available in NA (blue and red)

I really am holding off for an awesome XL bundle.

Chrom

There's been a lot of reports of Gamestops saying they are "sold out" of the game, anyone know what's going on?

It's been reported to a lot of places for the past number of days. Probably overwhelming pre-order numbers, if you ask me.

Drago

Maybe that demo and the marketing push is making a big impact.

And I need to preorder soon if stores are already selling out D:

Top Bottom