• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FUCK YOU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Always-honest said:
yeah, we take the worst insults, and then start to be creative with them, to make them more insulting.

Yeah, we are pretty creative. Wishing disease upon an already ill person is also a big one over here.

"Krijg de tyfus kankerlijer."

So what I did just there was wishing typhus upon someone already suffering from cancer. Yeah... sometimes it gets pretty awful when you think about it.:lol

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Kyoufu said:
Am I blind or is there no Farsi on that list?

Also I had no idea "kisama" meant fuck you in Japanese...

That's because it doesn't.

This list is full of fail and the person who created it probably only understands English.

The Chinese ones are both wrong. I'm impressed by how wrong all the translations are on this list. I'm also impressed by how international the GAF is, it seems like there are native speakers of every language on that picture correctly telling us how to fucking swear in their native tongues. :lol

josephdebono said:
F'oxx means "Oh vagina" or "In your vagina" in Maltese.

F'oxx ommok is a great insult which is an is basically "In your mother's pussy"

Strictly speaking the equivalent of Fuck you is "Mur ħudu f'sormok" which means go get fucked up your ass.

141ruqh.jpg

Edit: Now with proper Maltese letters.

Kem int hamallu man!!! x'iz zobb tkun?! :p

Mr. Jonh

Banned
Roughmar said:
So this is now the official Portuguese thread, right?
Foda-se YES!

The lusiads are taking over! Also, there is Kazuma_PT (? not sure), the guy who posted on the gaming setup thread, dyonPT (he has a ZON HD DVR), and [HP], our own developer, from the Seed Studios. There are probably more.

No i'm not going to any meet up. That would be very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom