• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer May Cover Reveal: Final Fantasy XV

Aters

wow ! Good Job - Hopefully E3 Coverage will push the Numbers even more

02024f-1461245800.png

Not sure if this guy is serious. SE are notoriously bad at predicting sales numbers. They either ship too many or too few.

Simo

My local GS wouldn't sell it to me with out some pro-card.. I was like nah I'm good. I'll passby Barnes and nobles in the city to see if they got it.

GameStop is GI 's parent company so you shouldn't see it in B&N. Just be more direct at the GameStop store, they can and will sell you the copy.

chozen

My local GS wouldn't sell it to me with out some pro-card.. I was like nah I'm good. I'll passby Barnes and nobles in the city to see if they got it.

Luckily, the lady there gave it to me free with no issues. I honestly think they give it for free, the sub service is only for the delivery/convenience.

Saturn - a tech shop here in Germany is offering a Special Edition for FF15 with a Steelbook.

The Cover looks great

Final-Fantasy-XV-%28Limited-Steelbook-Edition%29---PlayStation-4

I like it more than the Deluxe Edition that i preordered

Kyonashi

Saturn - a tech shop here in Germany is offering a Special Edition for FF15 with a Steelbook.

The Cover looks great

Final-Fantasy-XV-%28Limited-Steelbook-Edition%29---PlayStation-4

I like it more than the Deluxe Edition that i preordered

I'd love that as a paper cover without the 'Special Edition' (and the ratings logo obvs).

farisr

The interview was great. Music is already an 11/10.

The only thing I'm worried about music wise is the warning sound that comes up in the vicinity of an enemy or they're sensing your presence and what not and the battle music. I'm honestly already getting tired of it. I think the warning sound should be a little more subdued/less apparent, like MGSV. And I wish the battle music had more variations/will be different in each area (but realistically I don't expect it to be different outside of boss battles). I loved it at first, but I'm feeling fatigue setting in now. It's weird, because I haven't had this issue with past FF games which have the same battle music playing through the majority of the battles as well.

Koozek

The only thing I'm worried about music wise is the warning sound that comes up in the vicinity of an enemy or they're sensing your presence and what not and the battle music. I'm honestly already getting tired of it. I think the warning thing should be a little more subdued/less apparent, like MGSV. And I wish the battle music had more variations/will be different in each area (but realitstically I don't expect it to be different outside of boss battles). I loved it at first, but I'm feeling fatigue setting in now. It's weird, because I haven't had this issue with past FF games which have the same battle music playing through the majority of the battles as well.

This. I'm disappointed the alarm indicator and jingle is still in. It's annoying if you don't even want to fight and just want to run around, but the current music is interrupted all the time. I really hoped it was just a temporary thing they had in Episode Duscae because they haven't decided on how to do the transitions yet.

Also agree about the battle music needing different arrangements or even different songs for every big area. At least in the Niflheim Battle footage there was a new arrangement of the battle-theme that played at night in ED.

Andromeda

Banned
New Tenebrae CGI Snippet

HorribleHotAndeancockoftherock.gif

I love how Tenebrae is stylistically the opposite, or rather parallel of Lucis. You have Lucis meaning Light as a modern urbanized city with skyscrapers, neon lights, modern society in modern clothes who use the Crystals magic and magical summoned weapons.

FI4vpPZ.jpg

Then you have Tenebrae meaning Darkness as the medieval fantasy kingdom overgrown in nature with floating castles and rock formations with giant physical sword like pillars around the kingdom, and judging by Luna physically carried weapons.

xftS3ra.jpg

This is also kind of is reflected in Noctis and Luna, their roles and their clothes color too.

d8epmoD.jpg

chozen

So the next article is the last one? i hope they end it with the an awesome article and maybe long gameplay video!

Is it really? I thought they'd go till friday. But they claim they have hours worth of footage, but all the stuff we've seen were interviews with snippets, I wanna see the whole raw footage.

Simo

I would be appreciate the gesture and give you a reward

hkeer.gif

I went but sadly they had no copies. :(

So the next article is the last one? i hope they end it with the an awesome article and maybe long gameplay video!

Usually they'll run to Friday which is most often the case with their other features that the last day is a fan submitted Q&A, so I'd imagine one more feature tomorrow and then Friday.

benzy

Is it really? I thought they'd go till friday. But they claim they have hours worth of footage, but all the stuff we've seen were interviews with snippets, I wanna see the whole raw footage.

Probably don't want to post up all the footage since people will continue to think the pre-beta footage is final footage.

They usually skip one day of coverage. We'll get something on Wed, Thur, and Fri.

Top Bottom