• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I...I'd like Titanfall

Hc9NIAk.gif

ChaosXVI

Jesus fucking Christ...and I thought the last Nintendo Direct hype thread got insane...this thing is still days away!

That said, as someone who now owns a PS4 and hasn't been on the Sony train for like 10 years, I'm definitely pretty pumped, and hoping for an Uncharted HD collection perhaps? I feel I've really missed out on some gems last gen.

You know what. There are 2 games I plan to play first because I know everyone else will queue up for the AAA behemoths instead. Tearaway and the witness. Whichever is nearest to where I stand shall be my pick.

Rime would probably be my first but I'm not sure if it'll be there.

Also, how the hell has nothing leaked yet? This is insane

KoopaTheCasual

I think this might be GOTY like Journey stole the show back in 2012. Really, an island where you are exploring beautiful vistas that each represent a stage of grief?! What a concept! If executed well, I can't think of a more important video-game in the age of tripe sequels and run-of-the-mill gameplay design.

Man, I was hoping Legend of Dragoon is revealed personally. I only want to see FF7 if Sony plans on making Cloud the star of a series ala legend of Zelda.

Thank you, but it will still be ignored.

The posters here that increase the hype just for fun IMO does more harm than good as well. Yeah, it's funny in the mean time, but come game day, people are genuinely expecting there wishlist to be revealed and an amazing A+ tier conference is relegated to a B- because "OMG where was Crash??!!" I'm gonna do another sensible list.

Uncharted 4 looks amazing
Blood Borne update looks amazing
The Order struts its gameplay and gets some positive buzz
Rime looks amazing
Tearaway Unfolded update
Ratchet and Clank Reveal
NMS shows more gameplay integrated with Morpheus
Morpheus gets new demos and tentative 2015 release
David Jaffe new game (smaller in scope than usual AAA)
Tons and tons of Indy's new and updates
Gravity Rush remade or sequel for PS4
1 new AAA from a 3rd party
1 new AAA from first party

Stellar show...
What a strangely sensible list. Even then, if all of this comes true, it would be an amazing show for me. I wish people could gain a little perspective.

In case anyone is interested, from our tests, I'm predicting that it'll take an average of about 30 mins to complete our Cosmic Star Heroine demo. We should have two stations at our booth. Not sure how crowded the event will be or how popular our booth will be, but there you have it.

Mailbox

I think that if crash isn't there, i won't be too disappointed.
However, i will be disappointed if a crash game is announced and its made by nStigate games (ie: nihalistic).

THAT would be true disappointment :S

I think Bloodborne would have been a megaton if it hadn't already leaked and if Verendus and Demonite hadn't basically confirmed it a year in advance.

It was still a megaton though. It's not Sony's fault there was a leak.

Anyway I think you'll be happy with PSX if you're setting your expectations at that kind of level.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
1.5 million views.

700,000 more views since Sunday when I last checked. No pressure right?

All the pressure in the world.
Realistically speaking, if one of the any games we want gets announced, I think a good portion of GAF will be content. I would be happy with 2-3 though...

Ok guys I'm home now and starting my official PSX Hype Stream in 50 minutes playing some PS1 classics.

Here's some suggestions (ask for more though, I might have some not listed here)

Crash 1/2/3
Spyro 1/2/3
Resident Evil 1/2/3
FF 7/8/9
THPS 1/2
Dino Crisis 1/2

So far the votes for games I have are:

Final Fantasy VIII: 1
Dino Crisis: 2
Crash: 1
Spyro: 1
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen: 1

In case anyone is interested, from our tests, I'm predicting that it'll take an average of about 30 mins to complete our Cosmic Star Heroine demo. We should have two stations at our booth. Not sure how crowded the event will be or how popular our booth will be, but there you have it.

good luck with the game. can't find any gameplay clips on youtube, though.

still, hopefully a lot of peeps will come by.

Ok guys I'm home now and starting my official PSX Hype Stream in 50 minutes playing some PS1 classics.

Here's some suggestions (ask for more though, I might have some not listed here)

Crash 1/2/3
Spyro 1/2/3
Resident Evil 1/2/3
FF 7/8/9
THPS 1/2
Dino Crisis 1/2

Dino Crisis. Always Dino Crisis.

Nimby

Banned
GIF montage

What's up with the contrast on those gifs?

Crash 1/2/3
Spyro 1/2/3
Resident Evil 1/2/3
FF 7/8/9
THPS 1/2
Dino Crisis 1/2

I call Blood Omen btw

Cornbread78

Nice, that retail loop gets me every time it rolls on at Wal-Mart, lol. Go check it out GAF!

Also, Persona 5, yummmm, now I want some steak. ..

Crash 1/2/3
Spyro 1/2/3
Resident Evil 1/2/3
FF 7/8/9
THPS 1/2
Dino Crisis 1/2