• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xando

Could someone actually spell it out please? Seriously though, it's easy to see the hints as obvious when you know what the megatons are.
I don't think we'll get leaks as big as project beast or ntkrnl anymore too many gaming journalists would just copy it and expose the leaker.

Elios83

The hype in this thread has reached such levels that I'm probably dead no matter what gets announced :*(

Ahaha yeah too bad and so close to Christmas and the new year!!

If even one of those three will be announced I think you MIGHT be safe :p

All we want is Crash Bandicoot 4, Final Fantasy VII, Shenmue 3, and The Last Guardian. It's not like we're asking for much here.

Exactly! We just need Sony to spend hundreds of millions to make this event worth our time. Hopefully Shu is gets on a roll at the blackjack tables in Vegas :)

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I'm just curious for reasons. EdgeWorthy posted he knows of one title. I'm sure he's a nice person, but I'm somewhat glad he's banned until the event at the rate he was going. Then a couple others seemed to hint and tease they know of something out of nowhere, which I imagine must have been spread by him to someone via PM because he posted he sent it to someone, then went from there elsewhere.

Just an assumption with the way I read things. I was reading a mile a minute, and I'm operating at about 1% brain efficiency right now, but I'm just genuinely curious. This is how things went down. And the six or seven or whatever of you, are all referencing that one thing.

So you're asking if those seven can be trusted? Time to hunt them down for info!

Mifune

Mehmber
Basically if you collect and compare all the insider posts, you will find one game that has never been crossed off a list. And that same game has been hyped by those same insiders.

Dugna

This thread...I need a beer

ghMYURI.gif

That's one awesome dog lol

Reveirg

Basically if you collect and compare all the insider posts, you will find one game that has never been crossed off a list. And that same game has been hyped by those same insiders.

There's like 400 pages of stuff to go through. I like hype and stuff but it's too much >_>.

I just want a JRPG please Sony!

Go_Ly_Dow

All we want is Crash Bandicoot 4, Final Fantasy VII, Shenmue 3, and The Last Guardian. It's not like we're asking for much here.

BELIEVE!

After FFXV and TLG E3I went in to hibernation.

However today I would like to announce the look slumber is over and I shall be coming out of retirement for this event.

BELIEVE!

I'm just curious for reasons. EdgeWorthy posted he knows of one title. I'm sure he's a nice person, but I'm somewhat glad he's banned until the event at the rate he was going. Then a couple others seemed to hint and tease they know of something out of nowhere, which I imagine must have been spread by him to someone via PM because he posted he sent it to someone, then went from there elsewhere.

Just an assumption with the way I read things. I was reading a mile a minute, and I'm operating at about 1% brain efficiency right now, but I'm just genuinely curious. This is how things went down. And the six or seven or whatever of you, are all referencing that one thing.

Spot on. The hype took over and now ppl are expecting FF7, TLG, Crash and Shenmue.

And if Sony doesn't deliver there will be hell to pay.

I've been just watching and posting in this thread for the past 3 days lol. Hype is through the goddamn roof. Come Thursday and Friday this is going to be pure hype chaos in here.

Guys if it's Dragon's Dogma... I will make love to all of you, until you feel the joy I feel. Don't care if it's exclusive, but that announcement would be amazing.

EDIT: And only because I know Fallout and Red Deads are a matter of time. DD is the only uncertain one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom