• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone shop this gif with a bunch of hyped games with title "I can't hold all these games"

2oNaWWk.gif

Rajang

Ok guys I'm home now and starting my official PSX Hype Stream in 50 minutes playing some PS1 classics.

Here's some suggestions (ask for more though, I might have some not listed here)

Crash 1/2/3
Spyro 1/2/3
Resident Evil 1/2/3
FF 7/8/9
THPS 1/2
Dino Crisis 1/2

So far the votes for games I have are:

Final Fantasy VIII: 1
Dino Crisis: 2
Crash: 1
Spyro: 1
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen: 1

Crash Bandicoot 3

And what is your Twitch channel?

Verendus

Banned
So, an innocent question:

I'm reading up on this craziness earlier in this thread, and all these people hinting and teasing, you're referring to the same title aren't you? You know, one that may as well have been practically spelled out at the rate things were going.

I'm reading up on this craziness earlier in this thread, and all these people hinting and teasing, you're referring to the same title aren't you? You know, one that may as well have been practically spelled out at the rate things were going.
Thats not innocent! Thats guilty as fuck!

You mean Final Bandicoot 7?

TheHall

Correct, a remake of Snake: Rattle N Roll is coming to PS4 (and iOS)

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

Yes, Final Guardian of Shenmue Robot Dinosaurs on a Dragon.

Rajang

The Last Bandicoot.

I think everybody spells out their fantasy reboot/sequel quite differently in these threads.

Gurthang

Banned
Ok guys I'm home now and starting my official PSX Hype Stream in 50 minutes playing some PS1 classics.

Here's some suggestions (ask for more though, I might have some not listed here)

Crash 1/2/3
Spyro 1/2/3
Resident Evil 1/2/3
FF 7/8/9
THPS 1/2
Dino Crisis 1/2

So far the votes for games I have are:

Final Fantasy VIII: 1
Dino Crisis: 2
Crash: 1
Spyro: 1
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen: 1

BLOOD FUCKING OMEN

What if SE's new RPG is actually an RPG set in the universe of LoK?

Jigorath

Banned

So Knack 2 really is coming.

viveks86

LOL. I actually brought this up before Edge got banned for overdoing it.

I'm guessing at first the insiders were all suggesting different things, but I think a few of them ended up "trading info" so now multiple insiders supposedly knows what is going to be there.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Rocket League is coming to PS4. It's the official sequel to Super Acrobatic Rocket Powered BattleCars. The alpha was so good soP PS4 people better get on it.

Dsyndrome

This thread just keeps on giving, like a new story of hype and grandeur every few pages. I'm just glad I was here to see it.

SDCowboy

Could someone actually spell it out please? Seriously though, it's easy to see the hints as obvious when you know what the megatons are.

BumRush

How much pent up teasing is worthyedge going to have come Friday? Also, how fucking creepy is it knowing he's just watching all of this right now, unable to jump in??

I haven't given any hints or detail on anything in my posts other than suggesting it's something that will be a big deal to many. Which it will.

Nimby

Banned
I haven't given any hints or detail on anything in my posts other than suggesting it's something that will be a big deal to many. Which it will.

Geez, everyone and their mother apparently has insider information around here.

Gotta build up some connections...

Verendus

Banned
Thats not innocent! Thats guilty as fuck!
I'm just curious for reasons. EdgeWorthy posted he knows of one title. I'm sure he's a nice person, but I'm somewhat glad he's banned until the event at the rate he was going. Then a couple others seemed to hint and tease they know of something out of nowhere, which I imagine must have been spread by him to someone via PM because he posted he sent it to someone, then went from there elsewhere.

Just an assumption with the way I read things. I was reading a mile a minute, and I'm operating at about 1% brain efficiency right now, but I'm just genuinely curious. This is how things went down. And the six or seven or whatever of you, are all referencing that one thing.

Dragons Dogma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom