• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

You can watch them in Embiggen HTML5. Doesn't seem to be a full screen button, though. Theatre doesn't work, comes up with a message about only being compatible with Chrome and Safari.
Best way I've found to watch full screen is to use the download option with IE. It''ll just load up the MP4 separately and it's full screen. I mainly use it for subscriber vids.

Orgun

So is there some kind of embargo on the Wii U stuff, or are they just not doing a livestream for it?

Weird Nintendo Embargo

They can only show like 10 minutes of each game but they have to be in 30 second chunks or something silly like that. Until release.

panda21

whats up with the site? super slow for me right now. or at least stuff partially loads, and then takes like a minute to load everything else.

Gomu Gomu

So last year people predicted the whole FMV thing prior to the GOTY videos, because it was like a running theme on GB, especially on the bombcast, throughout the year.

Can you guys predict the theme for this year? What are the themes GB had discussed the most this year?

Alfredo

So last year people predicted the whole FMV thing prior to the GOTY videos, because it was like a running theme on GB, especially on the bombcast, throughout the year.

Can you guys predict the theme for this year? What are the themes GB had discussed the most this year?

They'll have Max pick all the winners.

Duffyside

Banned

Someone else on here mentioned that a reality show theme might make sense, as they've talked about those a fair bit; Hoarders, that Storage show, etc.

Me? I think the theme this year has been moving to a new office/going over to CBSi. If they could make that the theme somehow, that'd make sense. Maybe the videos progress, with day 1 being the contract signing, day 2 packing up, day 3 the move, day 4 tearing down the new office, and day 5 finally settling in.

Not sure how you make that funny though. But Vinny and green screen can make anything funny. So, with that in mind -- Schindler's List theme.

Lombax

Banned

Turbo Graphix
Babies
Number Stations

My personal hope is they run a series of bootleg videos from China.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
WWE 13 strong candidate for QL of the year.

There should be a TNT where the guys do nothing but play created storylines done by Jeff and Vinny. Involving the GB crew since you can create your own guys in the game, with everyone having custom entrance themes and videos.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I have to admit, the site has been brimming with content lately.

I mean, I was watching the latest WWE and TTT quicklook just this morning, I go to work for a few hours and there's 3 new quicklooks for me to watch and a livestream about to kick off.

Fucking awesome. Can't wait for their broader Wii-U coverage either.

paul187

Oh man Jeff is the best cameraman. The part when he cuts away then cuts to Brad going all crazy with the WiiU pad killed me. “Well this got weird fast.”

I like them separate. Keep QL discussion in that thread and have this as a catch all GB thread for everything else. I don't like the QL discussions mostly so I don't want to wade through it here.

Oh man, I just saw the bladerunner thing at the top. Can't wait!

edit: This is getting off on the best foot possible, hahahahahaha

edit 2: "This must be the end of the game- look how many fans there are!"

I love this.

Haunted

I'm looking forward to GB's Wii launch multi-hour coverage extravaganza more than the actual launch itself.

Also, did they make the twitch.tv channel private? That was a good, painless way to watch some of the old videos. :/

FStop7

Banned
I'm looking forward to GB's Wii Launch coverage extravaganza more than the actual launch itself.

Also, did they make the twitch.tv channel private? That was a good, painless way to watch some of the old videos. :/

Oh that's a bummer. I can't watch TNT live so I watch the Twitch archive once I get home.

Vinny's Columbo impersonation, the freestyle singing when they were hopping around on a chair, and constantly trying to shoot everyone. Man, I really hope they finish playing the entire Bladerunner game. This is fantastic, hahaha.

edit: "Don't tell me how to run my blades." Drew Scanlon wins with the best line in the video, hands down.

Gav47

Weird Nintendo Embargo

They can only show like 10 minutes of each game but they have to be in 30 second chunks or something silly like that. Until release.

I'd love if they did quick looks similar to the Killzone 2 one, MS Paint interludes every 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom