• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ydLJb.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
to ruin the fun, here's all the available quotes

{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I keep it pretty webinar-nar bro."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Suck shit out of a lead pipe marked \"shit delivery system\"."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "At least the one snake comes multiple times."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Fuck all video games."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I shouldn't have put that hammer in my mouth."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "YOU'RE A PRETTY BLUE LADY."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I feel like I need to share my shit story."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I think the screams of children would improve this game."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I'm gonna make sweet love to 'em from the back!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I <i>love</i> Satan!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Damn girl, I'm gonna take you out back for a Grease Dance."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I'm down for a Grease Dance."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I'm always trying to find ways to expose myself to kids."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I killed that guy, in the head!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I'm an ice cream cone!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I'M A CUPCAKE!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "It's a mixed bag."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Hook that dog's ass up to my mouth."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Screw it. Let's just make that dragon come again."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "LIVELY!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Take him to the MURDER SLINGSHOT!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "SPF fuck you!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I want the whole world to see my NAT."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "BIG BO!!!!!!!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "All these balls... BALLS!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Just say no to ass games!!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "DUDE, MOMMA'S FAMILY!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "New plan, the space slingshot will shoot you fast."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I'm a sexy lady and I need this... stuff."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I gave it to em right in the A."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Now this is sorta like holding a choco taco up to your head."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Drop 'em"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Tearing out the ass!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "There are 'great' Micheal Bay movies."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "What if it lands on an alien planet, and then we're dicks"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Furryvania."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "All music is music Satan."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "If you are having a duck shit picnic... contact a doctor, cause I don't think that's safe."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "You mother fuckers see my snizors?!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "The Youtube kids know what it takes to be a man."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "What's a Rooster Teeth?"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "FUCK RYAN DAVIS."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "You were there but you didn't shoot anyone did you puppy combs"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Picture me, in my underwear, doing the electric slide. And you will have a good idea of how my weekend went."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Because I'm a dick, and I want to subject other people to that."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "John McTiernan, master of modern fucking action movies. The man made Predator, God dammit! If you're gonna sit there and tell me Renny Harlin made a better movie than him, you are all assholes and I don't want to work with you anymore!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Infinite beards!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I don't rightly know, Jeff."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Suck on it, Ron Weasley."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Scissors get!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I always get run over from behind."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I'm just gonna say it, if you get shit on a carrot, you just throw it away. Don't even try to salvage that carrot."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "How you treat my balls will impact the rest of the game world intrinsically."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Hold onto your fucking hats, gentlemen."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I could talk about Peter Molyneux's balls for a long time, but what I'd rather talk about... No, there's nothing I'd rather talk about right now than Peter Molyneux's balls!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "He's like the J.R.R. Tolkien of being shitty!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "At first I cringe, but I want more."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Walk the cow through a warm room, and then bring it to my plate."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I hate Socks."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "That water effect sucks something furious."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Do we have any questions about puppies... rape... ritualized murder...?"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck Bob Dylan!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck Mark Hamill."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck you, Brad Garrett! I hope you burn in shit!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck your milk!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "If you close your eyes a little bit while you say something and then open them back up at the end... it makes it seem a lot more sensual that way. 'Craig, let's get real for a second'."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Thing is playing ping-pong with another Thing..."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Ohh, you are a piece of crap that died and deserved to!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Palette swap your mom."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "No one should ever put clothes on a shark."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I've got a salty moustache."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I did not say: 'uh, uh, uh, uh, uh.'"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Girl, let me see your turtles."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "You know, up until the part where you died, I thought you were having a pretty good run there."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "It's Family Go-Kart Racing! Buckle up, motherfuckers."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I hate Game Room so much."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I feel like I'm gonna throw up... but in a good way."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "It's like I'm in a techno-womb."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "You know, you're two nurses, Brad, but I don't think you stand a chance against Optimus fucking Prime."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "This Quick Look is over!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Hit the golf button! Hit the golf button!!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I love nuts."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "The Kool-Aid Man never had a flamethrower."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I feel the sudden need for health insurance."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "The cat's rubbing one out on me."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I fucking hate Game Room."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Ladders. Fucking up video games since 1987."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "What PopCap game do you think Master Chief would like the most?"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I wanna see hot, sweaty dudes! Touching each other! In their underwear!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "You need to spit on it first."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I fucking hate this game!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "My dick doesn't have tits."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I looooove Nyquil."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Let me put my hot blade inside you."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Nothing gets me excited like a couple of dead bodies."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I have one at home, I named it Jean-Paul."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "The clown does what it wants"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "If there is a banana in the way, simply whack it off... the screen."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "It's a magic fucking hammer, dog!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I try not to affiliate myself with Canadians."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I don't believe in wheels."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck you Amazon!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "We must protect the van at all costs!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck you, Leland Yee."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Oh shit, bears can swim!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "It's really easy to set things on fire when you mean to as well."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I wish we had some Dick's here, because I could just eat Dick's all day."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Ate that sandwich. Shoved that pickle inside of you."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Shove it down your cracker-hole."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, goddammit! Son of a B!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "It's 18 years old, Daytona USA. You could fuck it if you wanted to."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "YEAH! FUCK YOU!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "This is the results of trying to touch butts."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I can play Simon Says like a motherfucker."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Dirty buttholes."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "It's dumb, but its not transcendentally dumb."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Gimmie that horsey sauce."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I want to straddle that horsey sauce."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Get your mouth full of dicks with us. Dicks all over your face. It's gonna get everywhere. Fill you up with dicks."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "CHINA DON'T CARE."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "FUCK YOUR BOX!!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I am the street!"},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "I'm a wizard and that looks fucked up."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "TASTE MY T-HAWK!"},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "There's nothing casual about it!"},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "Fucking E-shop, you Goddamn communist!"},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "\"I stuck my dick in an alien's asshole!\""},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "From the fine makers of cunt."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "If you're my god then call me an atheist, motherfucker."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "This tastes like every other fucking thing we've had on this podcast."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "I just popped in my pants."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "It will make guys come... to you."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "When you're sharing a house with five dudes, something is going to end up in the back of your throat....you know what I'm saying? Anybody?"},

{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Leaving the house, man... why bother?"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Coconuts are worth more than human life!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I sure do like dig Doug."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Lasers are better than loincloths."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "You phony cyberpunk Doug Copeland-looking motherfuckers."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "Oops, the Internet!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Son of a bee sting!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Lights all the way up the shaft, just like that operation I got."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I'm six foot three! Milk is okay!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Better tip: Don't milk a hippie."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "It's extremely... mind... enticing?"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "You know what's not the new sweat? Hitler."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "I was in Canada. You guys are assholes."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "I couldn't concentrate because Ben Judd was naked."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "It tastes like genocide!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Well, that was a phenomenal waste of everyone's time."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "B. Y. O. Tube"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "The Wii Speak - or, as I like to call it, the Wiik..."},
{name: "Brad Shoemaker", quote: "It's always such a love-in with you, Vinny."},
{name: "Dave Snider", quote: "I want a witty sidekick."},
{name: "Alex Navarro", quote: "I got class coming out of my butthole!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Dude, are you dumb? Are you dumb in the face?"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "It's like getting raped in the mouth by Hitler."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Like the Sun. Like if the Sun was a dick."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I'm gonna run up my block wearing nothing BUT the night-vision goggles!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Express is actually Latin for \"bullshit\""},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Seattle is actually Spanish for \"taco\""},

{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Damn, Pops, you're alright."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I can't even wrap my mind around the concept of Pat Sajak."},
{name: "Dave Snider", quote: "I used to be Mayor, but then my shirt got untucked."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I just like to get home after work and have a good scream."},
{name: "Dave Snider", quote: "Wait, did he just come back from Space Egypt?"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Dude, hold the Pac-Man Pac-Man button."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "Get funky, motherfuckers."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "Don't fall in the oatmeal."},
{name: "Patrick Klepek", quote: "The scripting is coming from inside the house!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "And remember kids, always keep your hands and feet inside the- OH JEEEESUS!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "And remember kids, Big Jeffrey always says... \"Drop 'em.\""},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "I'm just gonna follow you, 'cause you smell healthy."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Why would ghosts make Pac-Man cookies? This game is not canon."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "This is a one-to-one loading screen.... It loads in real time."},
{name: "Brad Shoemaker", quote: "There's a lot of pixels in that nipple."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Sad hookers are the prettiest."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "You're like a piece of shit that got fucked by hobo."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "You're Boston pretty."},
{name: "Brad Shoemaker", quote: "That sounded to me like the Rock Band version of sucking your own dick."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "How are you liking me stabbing you in the bitch, bitch?"},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "I've got a great big package."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "You're like an air dolphin."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "You can see their panties."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I took a crap and went to the hardware store."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "Cunt."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Fuck NiGHTS!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Ohhhhh snap! Drop a bomb on it!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Fuck Kanji! ...Actually, I don't mean that..."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Don't buy a racing wheel!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "All the benefits of Ecstasy, without all that spinal discomfort."},
{name: "Brad Shoemaker", quote: "Hey Patrick, fuck you."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "THAT'S. NOT. A. WORD."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Crash Time, fool! Blaow! Let's see that again! Blaow! Crash Time up in here!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "It's getting awesome in Project Purity right now."},
{name: "Dave Snider", quote: "Fuck Brad! Two dollars!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Slam a Dew, buddy, it's about to get extremer."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "On no! My knees! They weren't real!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Opposing player is too British. That's valid right?"},
{name: "Dave Snider", quote: "Who's ever come up to you on the street and said \"I will drink from your skull!\"?"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I'm not going to let you guys <i>talk</i> to me."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "F the blade, I'm going straight gun."},
{name: "Matt Rorie", quote: "Yeah, put away the crossbow and get dead. Get deader!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "You are forsaking your grandfather's love to hang out with this guy. Chinny McChins."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Perhaps a better question though, what if the Earth blew up?"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I accept these French terms."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Red and a Blue eating together... there oughta be a law, that's what I tell ya."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "He doesn't have magical fucking guns. It's not called magical gun wizard."},
{name: "Brad Shoemaker", quote: "I've got some kind uh... a little cough, a little wheeze going on. Uh... some crazy blades sprouting out of my arms..."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "Aw Space Phoenix you're the best!"},
{name: "Brad Shoemaker", quote: "I could throw the chicken if you like. Super throw the chicken?"},
{name: "Brad Shoemaker", quote: "Whatever! Kepler can eat it! I got THANGS to do!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "I got my points. Fuck you people. Get out of my restaurant."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "That was a good, useful advertisement for right turns."},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "You can't see it right now but I totally have five middle fingers up."},
{name: "Will Smith", quote: "I'm just excited to be here so your readers have someone to hate"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Skate or \"Stride\" is perhaps more like it."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "You can piss right off if you're looking for a tea room!"},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "That's not funny, dude. Get out of my way, I'm trying to high five these monkeys."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Dude, this wall goes forever!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "Yeah, also color by the way. Not just this gangster-ass gradient back here."},
{name: "Patrick Klepek", quote: "Look at those monstrous hands! They're bigger than his face!"},
{name: "Drew Scanlon", quote: "Okay, so, the thing I forgot to mention was that I loaded up a combat mission."},
{name: "Dave Snider", quote: "What? What did I do? I'm not an engineer, I'm a designer!"},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "I'm the world's best at shooting punks like you!"},
{name: "Vinny Caravella", quote: "Daaaww! It's some kind of Cthulhu castle now! The angles are all messed up."},
{name: "Jeff Gerstmann", quote: "'Cause I want to eat a shit steak for science!"}

Duffyside

Banned
The guy who made it said its every quite from each staff members respective wiki pages

He should've dropped some of them. Such as...

{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck Bob Dylan!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck Mark Hamill."},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck you, Brad Garrett! I hope you burn in shit!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck your milk!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck you Amazon!"},
{name: "Ryan Davis", quote: "Fuck you, Leland Yee."},

Looks like they did not really lose that much traffic in 20112.
Looks like they will end up on a new high.

That is great!

Good job "us" and GB crew! it has been a difficult year overall and still coming out on top is great way to end it.

sKcZD.png

demidar

Looks like they did not really lose that much traffic in 20112.
Looks like they will end up on a new high.

That is great!

Good job "us" and GB crew! it has been a difficult year overall and still coming out on top is great way to end it.

sKcZD.png

20112 and the PS3 is just hitting its stride.

It's good to see some growth, I don't really want to see what would happen if the GB adoption didn't pan out.

Jintor

As some of you know, 2015 is the Year of the PS3, so it only makes sense that it would be ramping up now. Or was 2015 the Trail of Tears? I can't remember.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
I feel old, I didn't realise screensavers were a bad thing now =/

I don't even know how to think of a screensaver nowadays. In the 90's it was some spinning text or an image bouncing around after you had idled, but now it's just the background of my login screen. I guess they're still the same thing, but I haven't actively gone to "change my screensaver" probably since Windows 98..ME?

I want the maze with the brick walls, sand floors and tie dye ceilings that you just go through and then bam you're upside down now. Oh and rats for some reason.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I remember having the Johnny Castaway screensaver on my old Windows 95 machine, it was a guy on a deserted island doing all kinds of random shit. I used to love it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom