• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Eater 1/2 (PS4/V/PC), Gundam Extreme Vs, JoJo Eyes of Heaven Heading Westward

- God Eater Resurrection (PC)
- God Eater 2 Rage Burst (PC)
- Tales of Berseria (PC)

beX4gGh.gif

Chillz0r

Banned
Is God Eater 2 good? I only briefly played the first one on psp during my MonHun craze period but didnt really click with me, the bullets mechanic looked confusing and i lost my interest fairly quickly for whatever reason :c

And what about Gundam VS, i cant even find the Vita release on wiki, does it have anything to do with the Gundam Vs Gundam series? (only fighting game i managed to import back in the psp days)

18-Volt

Way to go, Namco! Don't stop there, we want more! Digimon World Next Order, Summon Night 6, Gundam Breaker 3, SD Gundam Genesis, World Trigger, Asterisk War... We want them all!

Tizoc

The design of the girl in God Eater is uh... yeah.

One gust of wind and you see everything...

tHAT'S the whole point of her ridiculous clothes :p

Right.
Official blog list it as well.
23517794929_34b484ca6e_z.jpg

Wait is that Toriko on the left? I think it's him.

Is God Eater a monster hunter clone? Just watched a quick gameplay demo.

Are you sad? Or is that happiness?

More of the same genre really. GE2 sold really well in Asian regions; GE2 shipped 500,000 units in Japan+Asia regions.
But Grief
We need Jojo as well, Steam must experience the greatness that is JoJo!

and we’re thrilled for what we have lined up for everyone in 2016 and beyond. Earlier this month at PlayStation Experience we announced Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom and Ace Combat 7 for PS4, but we aren’t quite done with new game announcements quite yet.

I kinda suspected it anyway, but I guess that sorta confirms that AC7 and NnK2 are 2017 titles.

How optimistic would it be to expect preordering burst would give you resurrection as a freebie? I mean namco already did similar incentives with SAO and tales of zest

Puru

Surprised they would leave gundam vita exclusive, but whatever, i'll get that and god eater.
Pretty cool of them to also do PC versions for some of their games.

Yazuka

Namco Bandai is getting a lot of my money next year.
So damn happy about the Tales of Berserie annoucment. 2016 really is the year of JRPG's.

Dambrosi

Banned
Here's the list of new stuff announced for the West:

- God Eater Resurrection (PS4/PSV/PC)
- God Eater 2 Rage Burst (PS4/PSV/PC)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (PS4)
- One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4/PSV/PC/XBO)
- Tales of Berseria (PS4/PC)

Yay.
YAY indeed.
- Gundam Extreme Vs-Force (PSV)
Boooooooo. Give us Maxi Boost on PS4 at least. This game needs a big screen and arcade stick controls. Eff the Vita's fiddly analogue nubs for Gundam EXVS.

maouvin

Getting all them God Eaters on Vita~

And want to see if they put some more effort on the PC port, since the PS4 one was... not so impressive.

Keasar

What's so bad about it? It sure looks like a decent Vs game

It's not that it looks bad. It's that its the Vita version of the game. A handheld I do not have nor don't know anyone who has. If it was for PC or PS3/4 (especially PC like a bunch of those other announcements) I would be overjoyed as fuck right now. I'd even gift it at full price to a friend of mine to force him to play it online with me.

Guymelef

To get list:
- God Eater Resurrection
- God Eater 2 Rage Burst
- Gundam Extreme Vs-Force
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
- One Piece: Burning Blood
- Tales of Berseria

Umm, I'm quoting all the op...

Tecl0n

Damn my eyes. For a split second i belived Gundam was coming to PC.

Well, a localization is a welcome first step.

How did Bandai Namco turn into one of the best publishers all of a sudden

You look away for one second and BOOM, everything gets localized and ported

It's not that it looks bad. It's that its the Vita version of the game. A handheld I do not have nor don't know anyone who has. If it was for PC or PS3/4 (especially PC like a bunch of those other announcements) I would be overjoyed as fuck right now.
There is a PS4 game coming too and depending on the sales of this one, maybe they will localize it?

Keasar

There is a PS4 game coming too and depending on the sales of this one, maybe they will localize it?

I do hope so. I want that gameplay here in the west on a platform with people I can play with.

Rise of Incarnates was a complete mess and a huge mistake but the potential was right there. :(

Edit: oh right SolidSnakex said, it isn't Gundam EXVS that is coming to PS4. It's a whole other set of games. I want EXVS!

Top Bottom