• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Eater 1/2 (PS4/V/PC), Gundam Extreme Vs, JoJo Eyes of Heaven Heading Westward

Wow. Shocked about Gundam. My Vita will be getting plenty of use next year. Hope they're retail, though I do need to purchase a 64gb card anyway.

Amazing news.

Just because a game lands on PS4, it doesn't mean it magically is a hit with everyone. Look at Tearaway for example; beautiful game that came to the console after bombing on Vita and even after all the changes the game had to take to become a PS4 game, it bombed even HARDER on the PS4.

So, yep, every single game on the PS4 is a instant hit and does super well :D!

Really getting sick of people wanting to rip the Vita's exclusives away like nothing. Not directed at you, but just something I'm tired of honestly :(
I can understand your frustration. I feel the same =/

I don't have high expectations of Gravity Rush doing any better on PS4. Even Toukiden Kiwami flopped hard on it.

Wow. Shocked about Gundam. My Vita will be getting plenty of use next year. Hope they're retail, though I do need to purchase a 64gb card anyway.

Amazing news.
One Piece and God Eater are retail in Europe, atleast. Gundam is all digital though.

Not the Gudam I want, but if it means we might eventually get Maxi when/if it's ever released, then I'm game. Already preordered Cyber Sleuth the day it went up. Keep them coming Bamco!

What is God Eater? A MMO like Sword Art? Is it a rpg or related to God Hand? I asked in other thread and got no answer
It's related to God hand

kek

Not the Gudam I want, but if it means we might eventually get Maxi when/if it's ever released, then I'm game. Already preordered Cyber Sleuth the day it went up. Keep them coming Bamco!
Not just Maxi! Hopefully this means there's a chance for a localization of Gundam Breaker 3 as well. Believe!

Pachael

Namco getting their PSO clone out in the west on PC before PSO2 comes to the west from Sega is a crime.

I mean fuck sakes, Sega. You were the one that made the genre!

Lol Sega. More power to Namco for supporting the PS4/PC/Vita platforms going forward though - this pipeline looks healthier than ever.

Whoa! Man I had given hope on God Eater coming to the west ever again, let alone to PC! And another Trails on PC, and a non-Dynasty Warriors Gundam game finally gets localized again?! Awesome stuff!

Namco getting their PSO clone out in the west on PC before PSO2 comes to the west from Sega is a crime.

Don't worry, PSO2 was just delayed indefinitely. It's still coming, for sure. They confirmed the western release when the game was announced. Believe.
;(

Warxard

Banned

I don't think you know what you're talking about if you believe PSO invented the hunting genre

kollapse

Neo Member
So hype for EXVS, can't believe it's actually happening! There's hope for the future (i.e. port of future arcade versions here, but I'm kind of nervous that Namco may point to soft Vita sales here to decide not to). Still a dope announcement.

JPLMD

Gundam is dead in the West. People are delusional if they think localizing maxi boost would be any better than extreme vs force.

muteki

Gundam is dead in the West. People are delusional if they think localizing maxi boost would be any better than extreme vs force.

More than anything else, only one of those exists to localize anyway.

I'm sure a Maxi port will happen at some point, but Force existing just pushed that back a year or so.

Embargo's up for all the stuff revealed during Bandai Namco's Jump Festa 2015 press event.

Here's the list of new stuff announced for the West:

- God Eater Resurrection (PS4/PSV/PC)
- God Eater 2 Rage Burst (PS4/PSV/PC)
- Gundam Extreme Vs-Force (PSV)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (PS4)
- One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4/PSV/PC/XBO)
- Tales of Berseria (PS4/PC)

Source

Gundam Extreme Vs-Force (PSV)

Wait...what?
Holy shit...

LMN

Day one for God Eater 1 & 2 physical (Vita), is there any news concerning physical release for one piece burning blood vita version?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

You'd be shocked.

Gundam has had a weird resurgence in 2015 that is hard to pinpoint. Gundam The Origin I/II, Origin manga, Turn A boxset and 0079 boxset are selling VERY well. So much so that Bandai are giving IBO a dub release. Additionally, walmart online and Barnes & Noble have reported strong model kit sales this holiday season.

No doubt this is the reason the game is seeing a western release. Probably as a means of testing the water.

roblox

Banned
Reading this, I was incredibly hype for a new One Piece game right up until I realized Burning Blood is from the same studio that excreted J-Stars and the Attack on Titan 3ds game...

That aside, when are we gonna get a western CONSOLE release of at least Full Boost if not Maxi? I understand why Bandai wants to keep new versions of that cash cow arcade-exclusive, but why not localize the ps3 releases they've already made? Western availability/netplay are the only thing keeping exvs from being played competitively over here. As it stands you have to import 4 copies, and be connected to Japanese PSN just to have one running setup.

Top Bottom