• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Eater 1/2 (PS4/V/PC), Gundam Extreme Vs, JoJo Eyes of Heaven Heading Westward

Gumdam on Vita is such a weird choice tho cause then when it doesnt sell well they go welp what's the point. Dont bring a weak franchise here to a dead platform.

Port Maxi Boost to ps4 and give it a real chance at least

Guymelef

Gumdam on Vita is such a weird choice tho cause then when it doesnt sell well they go welp what's the point. Dont bring a weak franchise here to a dead platform.

I think the same.
And I can see this being digital only.

The Ps4 Gundam is the free to play game isn't it? Or did they announce a new one?

They announced Gundam Breaker (PS4/PSV) and SD Gundam (PS4/PS3/PSV) last week

How have Bamco become this company? Incredible. Still disappointed with Digimon digital-only on Vita, but this surely makes up for it.

If only they had been like this in 2012 so we could've gotten Tales of Innocence. Ah well.

Still, down for Tales & Gundam from the OP.

Yasumi

Banned

Vita isn't dead for these types of games, and the PS4 isn't the catch-all savior of every possible franchise. A Gundam game would probably sell about the same on either console.

God eater is the only other hunting game I have enjoyed. Pretty excited, unless some new MH gets announced for console. Then I will be in a bind.

RK128

Just because a game lands on PS4, it doesn't mean it magically is a hit with everyone. Look at Tearaway for example; beautiful game that came to the console after bombing on Vita and even after all the changes the game had to take to become a PS4 game, it bombed even HARDER on the PS4.

So, yep, every single game on the PS4 is a instant hit and does super well :D!

Really getting sick of people wanting to rip the Vita's exclusives away like nothing. Not directed at you, but just something I'm tired of honestly :(

JKTrix

I'm already set to download EXVS Force in a couple of days, but I'm totally on board for a proper US release. Bring it on!

Takao

Banned

Gundam is being localized for South East Asia, where the brand isn't weak and Vita isn't dead. The NA/EU releases (the latter which is confirmed for PSN-only status) are them taking a cheap chance at seeing the viability for non-Dynasty Warriors Gundam in the west.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Their US trailer lists it for PSV/PS4/PC, but not XB1.

One Piece games really have no qualms about spoilers do they?
There's at least two major things shown that the anime hasn't gotten to yet.

I'm going to make a guess and say that the PS3 version of the recent Tales game didn't so that well, so them making the next localized one PS4-only might be a move to save more money :l.

I didn't even realize they localized the PS3 version until I saw a really shitty review of the game.

Gundam is being localized for South East Asia, where the brand isn't weak and Vita isn't dead. The NA/EU releases (the latter which is confirmed for PSN-only status) are them taking a cheap chance at seeing the viability for non-Dynasty Warriors Gundam in the west.

Pretty much what they did with Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, which seemed to work out super well for them.

- God Eater Resurrection (PS4)
- God Eater 2 Rage Burst (PS4)
- Gundam Extreme Vs-Force (PSV)
- Tales of Berseria (PS4)

what a time to be alive, i hope they bring the PS4 gundam game as well

RootCause

is the gundam vita game another entry in the Next Plus series(PSP)?
if so, do you think it will have all the previous suits?

Wish they had announced Reborn too, guess I'm destined to play the JP version. :p

sensui-tomo

You'd say its safe to assume that we probably wont get Gundam breaker 3 over here right? Or should i have faith that this game will sell well enough for me not to import that title?

Parsnip

Yay PC. I don't even know what God Eater is but I'll take it.
Also Berseria.

The design of the girl in God Eater is uh... yeah.

One gust of wind and you see everything...

n450SFl.jpg

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
I'm going to make a guess and say that the PS3 version of the recent Tales game didn't so that well, so them making the next localized one PS4-only might be a move to save more money :l.

The PS3 version exists for Asia. If the PS4 version ends up outselling the PS3 version by a good amount in Asia, then expect it to be dropped completely. Sega's already completely dropping the PS3 with the Yakuza franchise.

Thanks guys.

Takao

Banned
You'd say its safe to assume that we probably wont get Gundam breaker 3 over here right? Or should i have faith that this game will sell well enough for me not to import that title?

I'd say that probably depends on how Extreme Vs. Force does. The previous Breaker games received Chinese translations, so they're up for localizing them. They just need to see there's an audience for an English version.

kewlmyc

What is God Eater? A MMO like Sword Art? Is it a rpg or related to God Hand? I asked in other thread and got no answer

Except two different people answered your question in the last thread, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Very interesting that the God Eater games are coming to PC. Hope they keep in multiplayer. Might just get it on the Vita though.

matmanx1

Holy wow! WTG Namco! I will get most of those games for either Vita or PC (and maybe both!?)

I was going to import Extreme Vs Force in Feb. but now I will hold off for the actual USA localized version. Also good to have Berseria confirmed for PC. The Zestria PC port is solid so I look forward to more Tales of on the PC platform (and heck, anything else Namco wants to do PC ports of is a good thing in my book.)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Namco getting their PSO clone out in the west on PC before PSO2 comes to the west from Sega is a crime.

I mean fuck sakes, Sega. You were the one that made the genre!

Top Bottom