• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War 4 art leaks (Norse setting, Kratos w/ beard) [Up2: Polygon says real]

Which part of God of War 4 are you most excited about?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Veelk

Banned
Greek mythology often follows little to no logic in regards to the consequence of actions committed by characters.

No. God, I am sick of that. What kind of people do you think the Greeks were that they would write stories of literal nonsense, especially when we get most of our story telling techniques from their theaters. The Greeks were a very orderly society, and their stories reflected that.

No, what the Greeks had was a different set of values that was applicable to their time period. Lets have an example: Whats worse, trying to bang a your friends spouse while the they're away, or being a moocher?

By our laws of morality, it's be the former. Obviously, you're trying to induce a personal betrayal, while the latter is just being annoying and lazy.

But the Greeks had the law of Sacred hospitality. They had that law because there were no hotels and many people didn't have homes, so when there were travelers, the travelers were obligated to behave in a person's home, while the people were obligated to treat their guests kindly. Even if these people were personal enemies, these laws applied. Because the consequences of doing otherwise could mean rampant, unaccountable murder. And it was VERY hard account for if a traveler murdered the host or the host the traveler. To make sure that people weren't just allowed to murder, society produced the social norm of Sacred Hospitality, which placed great emphasis on respecting your guests. That's why we have many stories where travelers are angels in disguise, that reward people who abide by sacred hospitality and punish those who don't, or why there is a story in the bible where a man offers his daughters for sex because he has to honor guests. They had have stories that placed Sacred Hospitality as tantamount, so as to discourage something they can't account for otherwise as much as possible.

Which isn't a problem for us. We have hotels, and strong forensic techniques that help us account for murders that happen. Sacred Hospitality isn't needed anymore. But it was for the ancient people.

So when Odysseus comes back home to find that his friends have been sitting around in his house trying to fuck his wife, he has them all murdered in a rage. Most modern readers initially assume he killed them because they were trying to fuck his wife. But no, it's because they violated sacred hospitality, which is a far more egregious crime.

Which might seem strange because of the cultural difference, but it's not nonsensical, just highly antiquated. It has it's own sense, it's own logic.

God of War is Kratos. I find it way more interesting to see what kind of justification Kratos has for killing a whole nother slew of gods rather than some new probably typical heroic character taking the reins.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
No. God, I am sick of that. What kind of people do you think the Greeks were that they would write stories of literal nonsense, especially when we get most of our story telling techniques from their theaters. The Greeks were a very orderly society, and their stories reflected that.

No, what the Greeks had was a different set of values that was applicable to their time period. Lets have an example: Whats worse, trying to bang a your friends spouse while the they're away, or being a moocher?

By our laws of morality, it's be the former. Obviously, you're trying to induce a personal betrayal, while the latter is just being annoying and lazy.

But the Greeks had the law of Sacred hospitality. They had that law because there were no hotels and many people didn't have homes, so when there were travelers, the travelers were obligated to behave in a person's home, while the people were obligated to treat their guests kindly. Because the consequences of doing otherwise could mean death for the travelers, and it was VERY hard to prove. To make sure that people weren't just allowed to murder rampantly, society produced the social norm of Sacred Hospitality, which placed great emphasis on respecting your guests. That's why we have many stories where travelers are angels in disguise, that reward people who abide by sacred hospitality and punish those who don't, or why there is a story in the bible where a man offers his daughters for sex because he has to honor guests.

So when Odysseus comes back home to find that his friends have been sitting around in his house trying to fuck his wife, he has them all murdered in a rage. Most modern readers initially assume he killed them because they were trying to fuck his wife. But no, it's because they violated sacred hospitality, which is a far more egregious crime.

Which might seem strange because of the cultural difference, but it's not nonsensical, just highly antiquated. It has it's own sense, it's own logic.

Fair enough, but I'm talking in regards to things like Poseidon having Minos's wife fuck a bull because he was disrespected. I'm just saying there's a lot of crazy bullshit nonsense in Greek myth, which is why I'm willing to take Kratos's origin of anger/god killing as acceptable. The game is about abusing creatures and people in the brutal way often seen in Greek mythology, so whilst the actual plot is poor, I think it fits appropriately in an action game.

Veelk

Banned
Fair enough, but I'm talking in regards to things like Poseidon having Minos's wife fuck a bull because he was disrespected. I'm just saying there's a lot of crazy bullshit nonsense in Greek myth, which is why I'm willing to take Kratos's origin of anger/god killing as acceptable. The game is about abusing creatures and people in the brutal way often seen in Greek mythology, so whilst the actual plot is poor, I think it fits appropriately in an action game.

Without going into it, there is an explanation that is appropriate to the times if you go out and look for it. Not to mention that alternative retellings further muddle what the original story was meant to be, which likely made more sense. For example, there's an interpretation where the minotaur wasn't actually a bull at all, but it was said he was because the King was ashamed of the child for some reason.

There is a difference between having actual nonsense and having sense that has been lost due to time and cultural evolution.

And really, what does it say about the GoW story if the best argument a fan can make "well, the story it's based on was also nonsensical, so therefore it's good!" That's trying to exploit misunderstood mythology to cover up shitty writing. Because believe it or not, it is actually possible to write a good modern Greek story that is also sensible while honoring the mythology it uses.

So so stupid that they're bringing Kratos back from a story P.O.V aside from the fact half of everyone familiar with the games hates him.

Because GoW3/Ascension ended his story. His deeds were completed, his legacy at an end. Why the fuck are they going to twist themselves twice over to write him into a Norse GoW??

Gvitor

I wonder if they'll bother with Ragnarok at all. In one hand, it's one of the most important aspects of Norse Mythology. On the other, pratically everyone already knows who they'll fight in Doomsday and if they'll survive that fight or not. It basically leaves no one else for Kratos to kill.

Ricky_R

People are underanalyzing this. I know all this. The question is: How is Ares at fault here? By the rules Kratos himself agreed to, what right does he have to not to be ordered into murdering his own family? It's not like he comes to any kind of epiphany that murdering people is wrong.

His sadness at having his family die is justified. His anger at Ares is misdirected. Ares just followed through on a deal that he offered. He should be angry at himself. You don't ask people to play a game, then get angry at them for beating you. You don't say "Hey, I'll give you complete access to my bank account with no rules" and then get mad that all your money is taken. The other person may be the most evil dude in the world, but when it's you who gave the opportunity to exploit you to them on a golden platter, that's not them doing wrong by you in any way.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from now. However, whether Ares is at fault or not, I guess it's irrelevant because Kratos simply chose to put all the blame on him.

Misguided or not. It was his way of coping with it and for SSM to have the foundation for a revenge story.

I know, I'm moving goal posts, but it isn't to win the argument, but more about establishing the logic.

I don't think it's fair to say that Greek myth can't be nonsensical because the ancient Greeks were too smart to write dumb nonsense. That hack Aristotle thought reptiles and amphibians were the same thing. What a dumb guy.

Parapraxis

Wow at SSM for the beard. Such originality.
header.jpg

Then again, the God of War series has never been known for its originality. Pathetic.

I hope you are 100% serious...lol

TEH-CJ

Banned
Developers..this is why you don't listen to GAF. If SSM listens to the vocal minority and ruin my beloved Kratos and god of war, I will give up on the gaming industry.

If Kratos has a son and we play as him then Ill be ok with it. But not some whole new protagonist from a completely different mythology that would be completely disjointed and not make any fucking sense.

Everyone was pissed ( including me) when you played as locke in Halo 5 for majority of the campaign. Halo is master chief just as much as Kratos is god of war.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Without going into it, there is an explanation that is appropriate to the times if you go out and look for it. Not to mention that alternative retellings further muddle what the original story was meant to be, which likely made more sense. For example, there's an interpretation where the minotaur wasn't actually a bull at all, but it was said he was because the King was ashamed of the child for some reason.

There is a difference between having actual nonsense and having sense that has been lost due to time and cultural evolution.

And really, what does it say about the GoW story if the best argument a fan can make "well, the story it's based on was also nonsensical, so therefore it's good!" That's trying to exploit misunderstood mythology to cover up shitty writing. Because believe it or not, it is actually possible to write a good modern Greek story that is also sensible while honoring the mythology it uses.

Totally, and it's a funny exemption. But looking at the games themselves historically, I think it's fair to say they've been created to showcase amazing art direction/technology, so shitty writing/interpretation of a mythology that's about things that haven't actually happened is sorta fine. That and Kratos isn't even an actual character in the original mythos, so making him/portraying him as a raging asshole whose rage is justified is a simple shortcut from having to actually make a sparking/thought provoking adventure.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from now. However, whether Ares is at fault or not, I guess it's irrelevant because Kratos simply chose to put all the blame on him.

Misguided or not. It was his way of coping with it and for SSM to have the foundation for a revenge story.

I know, I'm moving goal posts, but it isn't to win the argument, but more about establishing the logic.

And really this only applies to the first game. Post GoW1, Kratos really sort of was betrayed/murdered by Zeus and the Gods.

doofy102

But the Greeks had the law of Sacred hospitality. They had that law because there were no hotels and many people didn't have homes, so when there were travelers, the travelers were obligated to behave in a person's home, while the people were obligated to treat their guests kindly. Even if these people were personal enemies, these laws applied. Because the consequences of doing otherwise could mean rampant, unaccountable murder. And it was VERY hard account for if a traveler murdered the host or the host the traveler. To make sure that people weren't just allowed to murder, society produced the social norm of Sacred Hospitality, which placed great emphasis on respecting your guests. That's why we have many stories where travelers are angels in disguise, that reward people who abide by sacred hospitality and punish those who don't, or why there is a story in the bible where a man offers his daughters for sex because he has to honor guests. They had have stories that placed Sacred Hospitality as tantamount, so as to discourage something they can't account for otherwise as much as possible.

Which isn't a problem for us. We have hotels, and strong forensic techniques that help us account for murders that happen. Sacred Hospitality isn't needed anymore. But it was for the ancient people.

Hey, thanks for this. I learned.

Developers..this is why you don't listen to GAF. If SSM listens to the vocal minority and ruin my beloved Kratos and god of war, I will give up on the gaming industry.

If Kratos has a son and we play as him then Ill be ok with it. But not some whole new protagonist from a completely different mythology that would be completely disjointed and not make any fucking sense.

Everyone was pissed ( including me) when you played as locke in Halo 5 for majority of the campaign. Halo is master chief just as much as Kratos is god of war.

https://youtu.be/TI8Yy8uwQNY?t=3372

Corto

Totally, and it's a funny exemption. But looking at the games themselves historically, I think it's fair to say they've been created to showcase amazing art direction/technology, so shitty writing/interpretation of a mythology that's about things that haven't actually happened is sorta fine. That and Kratos isn't even an actual character in the original mythos, so making him/portraying him as a raging asshole whose rage is justified is a simple shortcut from having to actually make a sparking/thought provoking adventure.

And really this only applies to the first game. Post GoW1, Kratos really sort of was betrayed/murdered by Zeus and the Gods.

God of War is the equivalent of a theme park ride based on Greek Mythology in video game form. As in a theme park what matters the most is the spectacle and thrills we can enjoy on it not the faithfulness to the mythology it so loosely is based from.

Walpurgis

Banned

Veelk

Banned

Well, atleast you can admit it then. I've seen people try to argue that one of GoW's virtue's is it's story, or atleast 1's. Nope. It doesn't even really follow the traditional greek tragedy structure, which many people have expounded it as "A classic greek tragedy". It gets very close, but it isn't the case.

Personally, I view the games as all style, no substance in every meaningful way, and I'd rather get SOME substance out of it. I was hoping a GoW that's been reinvisioned in a Norse setting would give us the production values and design of GoW, but without the shitty characterization that Kratos dragged through it.

Nope. If you're going to argue that Kratos was betrayed by the Gods because he wouldn't stop his warpath when they told him to and they took measures to stop him, then you have to argue that Ares was betrayed by the Gods because that's literally what he did.

It's another beautiful depiction of Kratos' astronomical stupidity that he gets to replace the Ares as the God of War because Ares went on a warpath that the gods told him not to go on, only for him to do the same fucking thing, and then act all shocked when they take measures to stop him. I know the narrative focus' on Zeus just being afraid of him, but again, honestly, how would it have turned out if Zeus hadn't been affected by 'fear'?

Zeus: Kratos, stop this madness! This is what we killed Ares for! D:
Kratos: NO :mad:
Zeus: Well,...okay then :(

Yeah, probably not. They'd have found a way to stop him. Maybe sent Kratos 2.0 out to get him, and it'd just be a never ending cycle of them trying to find a GoW that isn't a dickhead. Same thing with 3, in case your wondering. Gaia was in a situation where either she'd fall if she tried to save Kratos from falling, and Kratos takes it as a personal betrayal when she doesn't do that. He somehow has the expectation that she's supposed to personally sacrifice herself for his revenge, when that's not something either of them agreed to, and sure as fuck not something he'd do for her.

I'm genuinely curious if the PSP games also have the same thing. I played them, but I am utterly blanking on the plots of those games. I know Kratos was sent to the underworld and had to kill persephone because she wanted to destroy the world for some reason, and in Ghost of Sparta he fought his brother because they kidnapped him.

Hey, thanks for this. I learned.

:)

Same thing with 3, in case your wondering. Gaia was in a situation where either she'd fall if she tried to save Kratos from falling, and Kratos takes it as a personal betrayal when she doesn't do that. He somehow has the expectation that she's supposed to personally sacrifice herself for his revenge, when that's not something either of them agreed to, and sure as fuck not something he'd do for her.

I'm genuinely curious if the PSP games also have the same thing. I played them, but I am utterly blanking on the plots of those games. I know Kratos was sent to the underworld and had to kill persephone because she wanted to destroy the world for some reason, and in Ghost of Sparta he fought his brother because they kidnapped him. :)

Not really, for 3. If Gaia basically stops moving for a moment, Kratos regains his footing. Now, her saying all of that "lol pawn GTFO" didn't help either. So denied by someone who he basically re-wrote history for? Yea, she earned that one.

The PSP games are about the same really, Hades' wife was pissed because she was basically abandoned, and she teamed up with Atlas.

But for 1 and 2? It's entertaining--especially 2. The journey to change his fate and running into the heroes was great stuff. Of course, him succeeding also could've meant he just goes back in time and doesn't kill his wife and daughter, but y'know. :p

Mar Nosso

Banned
I'm not happy about Kratos' return as main character.

Santa Monica and Barlog had better have written this perfectly as to why and how he is now going for the Norse gods, because without proper motivation, it doesn't make sense and there's really no point in playing the game. Hack'n'slash games are dime a dozen if I just want to stylishly kill things.

am i the only one entertaining the idea that SSM has made a 'new' Kratos for this game? sort of like how NT made that 'new' Dante for DmC. except this time it may be an improvement over the original.

DrD

I was hoping for either Egyptian or Norse mythology so I'm happy to see this. I don't really care who they choose as the main character as long as they're well written.

From what I can see, it looks like it'll be going further in the adventure direction, with a bigger focus on puzzles, traversal, and shifting environments. I'm getting pretty hyped for this.

LaNaranja

It is probably one of the most consistent series ever. There is not a single bad God of War game.

Yup. When the worst game in your franchise is God of War 3, you are doing pretty good.

I am glad they are keeping Kratos. Stig really did him dirty in GoW3 and shit on all the build up Barlog put into place.

I'm not happy about Kratos' return as main character.

Santa Monica and Barlog had better have written this perfectly as to why and how he is now going for the Norse gods, because without proper motivation, it doesn't make sense and there's really no point in playing the game. Hack'n'slash games are dime a dozen if I just want to stylishly kill things.

Hack and slash games might be popular beyond GoW (although I think saying 'a dime a dozen' is a huge exaggeration), but IMO few if any have the same near-perfect balance of combat, puzzles, exploration and platforming. This is why for me GoW works so well - because it has a lot more variety than its peers. I hope that doesn't change with GoWIV.

Keasar

I find the lack of a silly Viking helmet on his head offensive to my Scandinavian cultural heritage.

Nah, its good. Glad to see Norse culture more in games, especially since our gods kicked the Greek gods' ass anyday.

The fact that GoW III ends on a cliffhanger gives SSM more than enough wiggle room and creative liberties (that are hopefully logical) to have Kratos in for another game and mythology.

I'm struggling to understand a few of the posts that say having him back makes literally no sense.

Yup. When the worst game in your franchise is God of War 3, you are doing pretty good.

I am glad they are keeping Kratos. Stig really did him dirty in GoW3 and shit on all the build up Barlog put into place.

I think Ascension is the lowest quality GoW game and it's still pretty great, just missing the epic scale of all the prior games imo.

I'm interested in hearing how Stig did Kratos dirty though?
The hope angle when he goes within his psyche near the end did nothing for you huh.

I thought it worked alright with Kratos at least forgiving himself with the help of his wife and daughter (before proceeding to bash O for all eternity lol)

No, he doesn't. Your definition doesn't really follow here. Everything that happens to us affects us "personally" because that's what we are. People. By that definition, there isn't a way of interacting that can't be personal. Even now, I'm affecting your person by giving you a message to read, which you'll likely affect my person by giving me a message. But you wouldn't call this conversation personal because I'm just trying to make my argument. I have nothing against you, or even your disagreement with me, I'm simply making my own case, and you happen to be opposed to it, which gives me points to counter in support of my case.

Taking something personally means that you believe an action is specifically designed to diminish you as a person, typically unfairly. But what Ares did wasn't unfair. He didn't exploit any loophole in their agreement, because there wasn't one present. Kratos literally dedicated his life to Ares. Sold his soul, complete and wholesale, with no prompting or trickery from Ares. This isn't a modern day business contract where people are entitled to human rights and slavery is illegal, and Kratos is certainly not someone who would objects to such things, not as long as they're applied to him anyway. So he can't plead that Ares being the cause of his family's death is evil and deserving of punishment when that's what he did before, during, and after he worked for Ares without argument, unless he thinks he's just somehow exempt from those standards.

Kratos' objection to Ares isn't "It is wrong to kill people" it's "It's wrong to kill MY people", when that's not something that anyone ever agreed to. He takes it personally, but personal would be him going out of his way to spite Kratos, and that's not what happened. Kratos agreed to be Ares' resource. When Ares wants to optimize his resources, he's just managing his business, and he has a right to do so by the Greek laws presented in the game. Saying that Ares personally did him wrong is like any boss making you do something you don't want to do is wrong just by virtue that you don't want to do it. Not how it works. It's your job to do X, and as long as the boss is abiding by contractual agreements, you are obligated to pull your end.

Kratos gave Ares a blank check, and is crying betrayal when Ares actually decides to cash it. What happened may be horrific, but Kratos' reaction to it is nothing short of immature whining of a mental infant that doesn't realize he isn't the center of the universe.

And sure, you can say that what Ares did is still pretty horrible, and you'd be right. Having family members die, that sucks. But Kratos calls it a betrayal, and not only is that an inaccurate term for it, it gives us a look into his values. His morality is one of the most myopic in gaming. Something is good or bad only to the extent that it affects him. A character like this is going to have the most predictable reactions to any situation that he's put in, which is why, bringing us back to the topic, he is a terrible choice for yet another game. People are worried that it'll be a retread? Unless they significantly alter his character, it will be. Because there is nothing more repetitive than a squalling infant, which is what Kratos is mentally.

People are underanalyzing this. I know all this. The question is: How is Ares at fault here? By the rules Kratos himself agreed to, what right does he have to not to be ordered into murdering his own family? It's not like he comes to any kind of epiphany that murdering people is wrong.

His sadness at having his family die is justified. His anger at Ares is misdirected. Ares just followed through on a deal that he offered. He should be angry at himself. You don't ask people to play a game, then get angry at them for beating you. You don't say "Hey, I'll give you complete access to my bank account with no rules" and then get mad that all your money is taken. The other person may be the most evil dude in the world, but when it's you who gave the opportunity to exploit you to them on a golden platter, that's not them doing wrong by you in any way.

Look, I'm agreeing with you, i said that the oath he made with ares was totally his fault and his biggest mistake and what happened to his family is a consequence of that decision that he made. And i know that Kratos is a Ares servant and should obey to his orders, however you can't expect him to just shut up and do nothing when he get tricked into killing his own family, the only people he love in his life (since the same gods deprived him of the rest of his family), it's a totally unresonable reaction and or expectation. Like, it's not like staying one hour more to workplace because your boss say so XD These aren't really great comparisons imho. And Yes, Kratos is a selfish person, a person forged by the place he grew in, and by the actions of the gods.

Also I'm pretty sure he is also angry at himself, not only at Ares. Ares payed with his life for what he have done to him and his family, agreement or not, "rules" or not. By the way, where were this "rules" when Zeus killed Kratos im gow2? I thought there was a really important rule enstablished in the first game where gods cannot fight each other? I think you might be overanalizing all of this as someone have already said.

No, it's the opposite. Why is Kratos going to kill the Norse mythos? Why, because they will kinda sort of manipulate him, which he will take to be the WORST THING EVER, and kill them all. Because that's what ALWAYS happens. Anything else would be inexplicably out of character. The man is the most violent drama queen of all time.

Only a new character can take on the Norse mythology with an actual new mindset, new set of justifications. Even if they were to go with a similar story, family dying, they can explore that with a character that doesn't irrationally blame all his problems on others. That'd be something new.

Have you forgotten that Kratos in his last act, gave hope back to humanity. There´s no reason whatsoever that Kratos won´t have a different mindset.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Don't understand the Kratos hate.
Might as well ask for a new Batman movie but replace him with a more interesting character like Kratos.

None of this letting people go or putting them in jail to only have them escape, Kratos finishes the job.

Don't understand the Kratos hate.
Might as well ask for a new Batman movie but replace him with a more interesting character like Kratos.

None of this letting people go or putting them in jail to only have them escape, Kratos finishes the job.

People don't understand the concept of anti-hero which are the main protagonists of the many many games and they never complained about them.
They just want the traditional concept brave "good" knight prince who saves a princess from another "evil" prince who abducted her and locked her in his castle to ********* her , just to come back with her and to lock her in his own castle in order to ******** her.

That is what is called a hero. Oh and he needs to weep in every chapter of the story and do dumb stuff to make him more likable.

About the beard everyone is talking about. I can understand why they added the beard. Not only they wanted to make Kratos suitable for the location he is in now.but also to show their graphicla prowess in rendering more and believable hair: since they can't grow him hair (he would look like a retard) they wanted to compensate that by showing nice long beard (I hope it has the same physics simulation of Uncharted 4 hair and chest's hair).

Luckydog

...snip...

I don't think you give you are giving enough credit to the unspoken portion of the "contract" that is here. Kratos "gives his life" to Ares essentially saying "You protect me Ares and I will protect you". There is no expectation that they are equals but that they are pulling in the same direction. Ares knows and believes this as well.

If Ares just wanted to free Kratos from the bond of his family, he would have given Kratos a specific order "kill your family". Ares does NOT do this. Ares knows he is not going by the spirit of the contract which is why he goes about getting Kratos to kill his family without full knowledge. Neither of these guys are great people, but don't absolve Ares, he knew what he was doing, knew it was against the spirit of their contract, and acted anyway.

Das Ace

People don't understand the concept of anti-hero which are the main protagonists of the many many games and they never complained about them.
They just want the traditional concept brave "good" knight prince who saves a princess from another "evil" prince who abducted her and locked her in his castle to ********* her , just to come back with her and to lock her in his own castle in order to ******** her.

That is what is called a hero. Oh and he needs to weep in every chapter of the story and do dumb stuff to make him more likable.

About the beard everyone is talking about. I can understand why they added the beard. Not only they wanted to make Kratos suitable for the location he is in now.but also to show their graphicla prowess in rendering more and believable hair: since they can't grow him hair (he would look like a retard) they wanted to compensate that by showing nice long beard (I hope it has the same physics simulation of Uncharted 4 hair and chest's hair).

Or people just want more than an adolescent power fantasy.

Hell, even a different adolescent power fantasy for the different setting would feel more natural.A stronger break from GOW1-3 gives them more creative wiggle room.

I think they'll approach this as they did with Infamous Second Son and Killzone ShadowFall: New setting, new story, maybe even a different character linked somehow to the original.

Or people just want more than an adolescent power fantasy.

Hell, even a different adolescent power fantasy for the different setting would feel more natural.A stronger break from GOW1-3 gives them more creative wiggle room.

Almost every protaganist in videogames fits that description. Any situation that pits you against them fits that description.

Getting sick of this "holier than thou" attitude some posters are spouting.

trixx

the setting looks great, I hope they truly do go an adventure-puzzle focused god of war. Never cared for the story in the games, quite cringey.

Love the colours of the art work. Good, good. With that it will likely look way more beautiful than the upcoming Zelda game

Top Bottom