• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

So Des...if I started writing reviews for this thread and said your reviews aren't as good as mine and that you needed something...you'd be OK with it?

You must be used to things like that
IuIwofOW.png
I wouldn't care about to be about that screenplay money playa. Also you'd probably be right.

Anyway I was just wondering who is gonna do the next OP... I can't believe how fast this one went my reign was over so fast lol.

RP912

Banned
I liked it.

Thought her album was really good

Thought it was awful. Reviews usually barely register with me because music is so incredibly subjective, but that was one of the few times where I was genuinely shocked by any positive press.

Pretty interesting in all honesty. Liked it more than I thought I would.

Her album was definitely good. A lot of variety in it with the singing/rapping and production.

I had zero expectations going in and liked some songs, surprised I didn't hear more of it outside of the album.

Hmmm..so it was alright. I'll give it a spin. All of that energy being put in her tweest, I know she got a few bangers on the album.

The response to Ghost's video is amazing. Narly 1mil views in a day. I'd love for Ghost and Bronson to make up though. Bronson fucked up but I still personally have no problem with what he said. And I say that as someone who has Ghost in my top 5.

Ls being served in that Nicki Minaj thread. Complain about racism because you're not one of the three people of color who received a video of the year nomination brehs.

HabeeNo

And when you think there wasn't enough drama and fuckery in a single day, this pops up and blows Twitter up

dljRB17.png

EDIT: Beaten by a minute lol

Fjordson

Ls being served in that Nicki Minaj thread. Complain about racism because you're not one of the three people of color who received a video of the year nomination brehs.
And saying Tidal is a flop because of it loll

It's tough because no doubt there are people out there who hate on her videos and / or Tidal because they're racist scum, but I simply can't buy that racism was the main reason Tidal didn't blow up.

And when you think there wasn't enough drama and fuckery in a single day, this pops up and blows Twitter up

dljRB17.png
Because he didn't "tweet the album". Crine.

I can dig rappin'
But a rapper with a ghost writer? What the fuck happened?
(Oh no!)
I swore I wouldn't tell
But most of y'all sharing bars like you got the bottom bunk in a two man cell
(A two man cell?)

maruseesu2.png

Fjordson

Meek pulling Nicki into it, saying she'll act like didn't see the tweets. And I just saw Rosenberg call out Charlamagne.

You get a beef and you get a beef and you get a beef.

HiResDes

And it's hilarious that he decided to bring Wayne and Nicki into it given their pass allegations ofghaving ghost writers themselves .

Fjordson

"When Tyga dissed Drake his album went aluminum and then he cheated on his underage girlfriend #prayformeek"

Twitter right now is too good

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
@OGMaco
Some of us been knew.
Meek just put it in the air.
Sucks to have to compete with 6 niggas and get compared to 1.

��

https://twitter.com/OGMaco/status/623703377529163776

Always the opportunist, but I'm with it for the fuckery. This is only going to go into overdrive tomorrow morning. We've been blessed, y'all.

I don't believe for a second that Ross tweet is legit, or that this is all over the homecoming.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
DS2 is BNM. Mostly just posting about it because I liked this excerpt: " This is music for nihilists, for the reckless, for those who embrace darkness because they don’t see another option" 🙌

@OGMaco
Some of us been knew.
Meek just put it in the air.
Sucks to have to compete with 6 niggas and get compared to 1.

��

https://twitter.com/OGMaco/status/623703377529163776

Always the opportunist, but I'm with it for the fuckery. This is only going to go into overdrive tomorrow morning. We've been blessed, y'all.

I don't believe for a second that Ross tweet is legit, or that this is all over the homecoming.
OG maco thinks he's competing with Drake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom