• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

MeekMill
@MeekMill

When he said the dream girl shit on Rico I thought he was coming at me lol Then youngbull played me the verse in his voice b4 my album came out I was mad as shit! Lol

http://tmi.me/1f6ZU4

I'm guessing youngbull is Quentin. So Meek is saying Quentin wrote Drake's whole verse on RICO because Quentin played him the reference track.
If true then Quentin about to go ham on Views. That was a nice verse.

meek milly's screaming ass isn't worthy of an album tweet from drake. even rick ross can't deny who's on the losing end of this battle.

nicki no longer the fiance in 3..2...

Nibel

Remember brehs

pgTXKJU.jpg

Did Ross, Wale etc do the same doe

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Lol meek mill is like the bench player who managed to score 30 one night and suddenly thinks he's the next Jordan. Meanwhile everyone else knows he'll be playing in the d league in a few years.

Honestly though it's kind of sad that this kind of nonsense is the most exciting thing to happen in hip hop in months. Seems like people only get really hyped for drama and weak beef these days.

Nibel

What happened to the rap game last night? You stay away from the internet for a few hours and everyone's going crazy

This is all amazing.

Whatever it was, it gave us the #MeekBeLike hashtag

Lol meek mill is like the bench player who managed to score 30 one night and suddenly thinks he's the next Jordan. Meanwhile everyone else knows he'll be playing in the d league in a few years.

Honestly though it's kind of sad that this kind of nonsense is the most exciting thing to happen in hip hop in months. Seems like people only get really hyped for drama and weak beef these days.

Yup

codhand

1. If You're Reading This It's Too Late
2. Days With Dr. Yen Lo
3. Mr. Wonderful
4. Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes
5. Summertime '06
6. Today, I Wrote Nothing
7. 808's & Drake Grapes III
8. I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside
9. 56 Nights
10. Soul Glitch

giphy.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm going to be 100 percent with y'all. I was wondering what the fuck everybody was on until I ran a Google search. You're not talking about James "You're Beautiful" Blunt, but James "Retrograde" Blake. I had those two completely backwards.

HiResDes

He pretty much single handedly started the incredible alt pop movement, and even if you don't like his voice you can't deny his skill as a producer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom