• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Esch gonna rip All Day to shreds tho

iYQ0JKya3As1v.png

RBK

Banned
All Day is mostly great production, I'm not going to nitpick the lyricism of the song.

Curren$y & Styles P never disappoint, Alert is nice.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Alright nerds Breaking Bad ended alright. That's how you end a series. The main pivot point was dumb as fuck, but the rest of the last half of season 5 was good. They took a bit too much from the drug lord trope handbook and most of it was basic power fantasy nonsense, but the last half of the final season did some good stuff.

Alright nerds Breaking Bad ended alright. That's how you end a series. The main pivot point was dumb as fuck, but the rest of the last half of season 5 was good. They took a bit too much from the drug lord trope handbook and most of it was basic power fantasy nonsense, but the last half of the final season did some good stuff.

that ending song man
perfection

Fjordson

Yeah, BB ended really well. I'm not even a huge fan of the show as a whole, but that last handful of episodes was damn good tv.

ozymandias was as tense as the show gets though, final episode felt more like an epilogue to me.

like holy shit that ozymandias weekend was too hype.

Courage

Studio version of All Day feels a little off, I think the mixing isn't right? Production feels very detached from the vocals. The vocals in the outro were trash, I loved the synthwork though.

yeaaah...wolves is much better than all day. this feels kinda toned down for a kanye turn up song. live version was way more energized.

Nibel

ozymandias was as tense as the show gets though, final episode felt more like an epilogue to me.

like holy shit that ozymandias weekend was too hype.

Yeah, Ozymandias is the peak and 'real' finale to me. Perfect in every aspect.

Ending was satisfying; great, great show. And so far, Better Call Saul seems interesting as well, even though I'm not sure how long it will be.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
i just want to know what the hell that outro is supposed to be a transition to

On Sight 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom