• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman Film Reboot 'Agent 47' Going Into Production. Will Star...

Wiktor

I thought he was supposed to play Sheppard.

And I could never understand why they didn't hire Stathan for first Hitman

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
LOL just reading the wiki for the first movie. Amazingly it's made over 128 million profit. There was supposed tobe a sequel but Olyphant wasn't going to return because "I only did that movie to pay for my new house because Deadwood got cancelled"

Hahahahaha

I thought he was supposed to play Sheppard.

And I could never understand why they didn't hire Stathan for first Hitman

Jason Statham is like 4ft tall there's only so much you can do with camera tricks and CGI.

Instro

Has there EVER been a video game(-themed) movie not named Wreck-it Ralph that's been even halfway decent?

I thought the original RE movie was pretty enjoyable, albeit nothing like the games. Same with Silent Hill for that matter.

Awesome, it's time for some PG-13 Hitman action starring the greatest actor of our generation. Things will work out much better this time. I can just FEEL it, ya know?

BadAss2961

You shut your whore mouth about my Olyphant.

The guy is a great actor, he was just given a shitty script.
I don't even know who he is, but I do know that he looked AWFUL as 47. Like not even close, and he looked really young too.

fushi

Paul Walker was great in Running Scared, so I remain optimistic about his performance.

Can't say the same for skip Woods, though.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Yes, very wise indeed. Reboot the franchise by kicking the only redeemable factors and keeping the reasons why the movie sucked sweaty donkeyballs in the first place.

Pyccko

Hahahaha, Paul Walker, oh shit ahahahaaaa. "C'Mon, BRO we got some punks to ASSASSINATE! brobrobroBROBRO *vroom*"

glaurung

My armpits have more acting talent than that douchebag.

...as if I care. Already the previous Hitman movie was a piece of anal refuse.

stn

Just to be positive, I can actually see him looking like 47 if he loses the facial hair as well. Try to imagine it and you might agree with me. I'll reserve judgment once the movie releases.

Superfrog

D19o0r5.jpg

The last cover is embarrassingly bad - original title is "Pressed", and the German distributor had a great idea...

Other than that, Luke Goss made some decent low-budget movies recently. He would be a nice fit for a Hitman movie. Unlike Paul Walker.

Wiktor

The last cover is embarrassingly bad - original title is "Pressed", and the German distributor had a great idea...

Other than that, Luke Goss made some decent low-budget movies recently. He would be a nice fit for a Hitman movie. Unlike Paul Walker.

Goss' ear is too distracting :D

ScOULaris

A reboot of a game adaptation that only came out in theaters a few years ago and wasn't any good? And it's being written by the same guy who wrote the first one? Starring Paul Walker?

Hollywood... Fuck you.

Sincerely,

ScOULaris

Az

Oh shit, hope he pulls it off. Don't see it happening though.
Out of all of the great bald actors out there, they pick a surfer dude.

LycanXIII

Oh, far off. xD

And THANK YOU Replicant. He's the most obvious choice. Guy's bald, looks good in a suit and has a permanently pissed off expression.

EDIT:

Yeah, that's the other thing. I don't think Statham's career has hit videogame movie bottom. He might scoff at the idea.

Ummm...
MV5BMTQ4ODI0ODA1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzMzMjU1MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

GrayFoxPL

D19o0r5.jpg

Luke Goss is awesome and pretty talented, but stars in the cheapest shit ever. He should fire his dumb agent.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
this is going to look like The Transporter but with more money

edit. goddamn cant believe I'm beaten!

Persona86

Banned
Clean shaved... Yeah, I can see it. I just haven't seen him play anything beyond "laid back Cali bro" which is my only worry. The director should be fine.

I'm still shocked that I hated Hitman so much when it had 2 of my favorite things in the world. Timothy Olyphant and EuropaCorp.
Might be best if he doesn't talk much. Agent 47 doesn't talk much anyway.

Anyway I would hate if they went for Statham, his characters are too much like each other, and he doesn't give me an Agent 47 vibe at all. Just because someones bald, it doesn't mean they are the right person.

Top Bottom