• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn Patch 1.30 adds New Game+, Ultra Hard difficulty and lots more

Ravage

Holy shit yes. I love updates that affects the entire game (as opposed to new areas/scenarios) because it gives me new reasons to replay the game.

CyberChulo

OH FUCK YES! THANK YOU!!!!!!! I just started a new game two days ago after procrastinating whether I should just try to 100% it or start from the beginning. Cause I wanted to play it again for the story. THANK YOU!!!!

Joey Ravn

Banned
Kinda makes me regret having Platinumed this game already. It was pretty solid and I enjoyed my time with it, but I have the feeling it would have been an even better experience if I had just waited a few months before starting it.

Great news for those of you who have just gotten into the game, though! It's a very good game :)

vivekTO

What change Aloy focus mean? Different focus outlook?

4263b32b_o.png

'Im so pleased to have all the trophies for Horizon'
*Reads patch notes*
'Looks like i need to finish the game again on ultra hard mode'.

Might hold off until the DLC comes round but we shall see. Maybe i will give in sooner

Donos

Oh ffs. Just finished it two days ago on hard and sold it just today (for the same price i paid since i got it for 35 €). When it gets a 20 € digital sale, i'm back in. Ultra hard would be interesting since i found it a bit to easy at the end (blast wires > everything).

Awesome news. Ultra Hard with more aggressive machines is gonna be great, glad we get new game plus so we can keep our upgrades, sounds like we might need them. :)

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Witcher 3 says hi :D

Like I said earlier, give them time. Seems to me that GG are keeping pace with CDPR with post-launch support so far. I'm really excited to see what's coming in the DLC, last time I felt like that was TW3.

Hope there's a PS4 Pro/HZD bundle at a sub $399.99 price this Fall so I'll finally buy a PS4 and hate myself afterwards because of my backlog.

Auctopus

Guerilla are giving this game some really good support. Can anyone confirm if the "updated" weapons and armours in New Game+ are aesthetically different?

dealer-

Sold it after completing at launch but might purchase again for a new game plus with all the good shit unlocked. Nice update GG.

Tratorn

Wow, didn't know a new difficulty and new game+ would be coming. Was this even announced?
Anyways, great support from GG. I'll gladly support them again when the DLC arrives.

ocean

Banned
I got the platinum for this game a few days ago and LOVED it. That being said, in unsure what the appeal of NG+ is on a game where you can't get different endings or spec for different builds/loadouts.

I know some people do want this for whatever reason, so props to the devs for putting in the work 👌

KZObsessed

Hopefully there'll be some more powerful mods to collect otherwise new game+ might be a little boring. Ultra hard mode I'm there tho.

MisterR

This is an awesome update. In a time when games are selling hard mode as DLC, getting this and new game plus for free is great support.

LiK

OMG, two new trophies. I might be back sooner than expected. Was waiting to come back for the DLC originally.

Top Bottom