• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How safe is it to swallow a 3DS cartridge whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahmz

Neo Member
OP, I'm a little worried. If he wants the game to always be a part of him, he should just play it again and again, so that the neurons in his brain can form the right connection and so that the whole game can be forever in his long term memory.

Talk about earning a one-way ticket to Hades. Man, that's some sadistic shit

Yeah, since most of the responses here seem to indicate it is indeed NOT safe, I'll do my best to talk him out of it. Linking him directly to this thread would probably not be too hot for his self esteem, but I'll compile some info from specific posts and send it his way because damn, that would be a terrible way to die.

Fuck his self esteem, save his life.

StoopKid

bll-cosby-confused-rapradar.png

Lijik

The USDA/FDA/NSA/ATF does NOT want you to know SECRET OF GAME CODE NUTRIENT !!

I have Personally consumed 12 Nintendo 64 Game Paks, 27 Nintendo DS Game Cards, 3 PlayStation CD-ROMs, and 1 hard disc drive (HDD) loaded up with "Doom" WADs and Worlds of War Craft... my metabolism is better than ever - my sex drive is threw the roof - my muscles are strongere - m,y morgellons are gone!!

WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT HIDE SECRET OF CODE FOOD!?

Governemtn/ZOG/Rigelians knows that COde Food is secret to ETERNAL MAN-ENERGY, by which masculine electronic forces counteract feminine somatic forces inside man's aura, transmitting all forms of bio-code into chi centers and strengthening us... flushes out mind control toxins (flouride, vaccines, vitamins, etc....) and improves brain mass.

DO NOT FALL FOR EDUCATION LIES: GAME CODE DIET IS REAL DIET!!

ZayzoL4.gif

terrisus

A baby on the news recently died after swallowing a small battery, maybe the one inside the cartridge could cause some problems.

Cartridges haven't used batteries to back up saves since around 2000 (some N64 and GBA games did, and others did not). Since then it has been various other forms of saving.

BiggNife

I can't believe that this thread exists

I mean I don't know what I was expecting when I saw the thread title but it certainly wasn't the OP

Why doesn't he just get a tattoo????? How can he possibly think eating a cartridge is a good idea?????

I can't

I just

can't

RK9039

Shredding it in a blender beforehand might help a lot.

Nah, you can lose vital nutrients by blending the code. His friend wants Link to be a part of him, literally and figuratively, not worth risking imo.

He's better off swallowing it raw.

Well yes, I love you.

No! No, you're beautiful!

Why haven't I eaten you?! Well, I didn't want to rush things.

Look, no. You don't need to become one of those anorexic UMDs or anything. You look amazing, just as God made you.

Yes, I love you too, Hyperion.

Q9RN1GP.jpg

terrisus

Nah, you can lose vital nutrients by blending the code. His friend wants Link to be apart of him, literally and figuratively, not worth risking imo.

He's better off swallowing it raw.

Nah, I think he wants Link to be a part of him, not apart.

I can deliver the same information to him though WITHOUT exposing him to all the Darwin Award posts :p He's never seemed too down on himself before, but you never know

At least try to convice him about the tattoo. Tell him is more magical and shit like that. Just to eliminate that good damn stupid idea on his mind.

You can make a better case than eating the damn thing.

BiggNife

Well yes, I love you.

No! No, you're beautiful!

Why haven't I eaten you?! Well, I didn't want to rush things.

Look, no. You don't need to become one of those anorexic UMDs or anything. You look amazing, just as God made you.

Yes, I love you too, Hyperion.

Q9RN1GP.jpg
God damn you ECG I almost just did a spittake

pompidu

This game will eventually become rare and collectible, he should save it. You should convince him to eat a WiiU instead.

Garraboa

Oh my god.

Be sure to tell your friend to shit on a napkin or something to save the cartridge for testing, or just to keep it as a memento of his insane times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom