• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How safe is it to swallow a 3DS cartridge whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
navi.jpg

This is the one time you wanna listen. Not a good idea.

JLeack

Banned
1. It's toxic.
2. Metals are very bad for the body in larger doses. Cancer is one of many consequences.
3. Why is such a numbskull your friend?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
You know, threads like this really make you think. I mean, I thought I really liked video games.

But have I ever eaten one?

Who am I?

Kyzon

Please video tape this. Before and After. I'm so curious. I once ate about a dollar in change and I'm kinda alive, so I'd like to know the effects of the mother load of rupees.

Occam

If it IS safe, it might be absolutely hilarious to encourage him to do it and hear what effects it has on him

The effect will be that if he actually manages to swallow it whole without choking, he will almost certainly require surgery to have it removed from his intestines, and there is a chance of not surviving this exercise.

Aswell

WTF? Insane story (albeit his motivations are "beautiful" somehow).
I hope you'll be able to make your friend not do this.

there is no friend

op wanted to make a bait topic because he's bored on a friday night

go find something to do

jesus christ

Wait, what if it actually works? Your friend will never be able to visit a home with pots again. On the plus side, he'll be able to jump over any gap just by running up to it and he'll shoot 100% from the floor in basketball by Z-Targeting the hoop.

take oot's sticker and put it on pilotwings resort then swap them without him noticing and never tell him.
Talk about earning a one-way ticket to Hades. Man, that's some sadistic shit

The effect will be that if he actually manages to swallow it whole without choking, he will almost certainly require surgery to have it removed from his intestines, and there probably is a good chance of dying.
Yeah, since most of the responses here seem to indicate it is indeed NOT safe, I'll do my best to talk him out of it. Linking him directly to this thread would probably not be too hot for his self esteem, but I'll compile some info from specific posts and send it his way because damn, that would be a terrible way to die.

there is no friend

op wanted to make a bait topic because he's bored on a friday night

go find something to do

jesus christ
Out of all of the insane things human beings are capable of, you really think it's outside the realm of possibility for a fanatic to consider something like this?

Riposte

We just found out how Iwata plans to improve our quality of life. Are you ready to make the quantum leap to non-wearable videogames?

bigmf

A safer idea would be for him to buy the digital version of the game. Then just as he hits the download button he needs to take the cat 5 cable out of the console and ram it up his pee-hole. Then he has the game inside him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom