• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors live-stream on July 24 at 11PM JST / 4PM CET / 10AM EST / 7AM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

massoluk

Banned
lanacuccoakudx.gif

You see a girl molested by chicken, but I see glory the like of which has never been witnessed by any Zelda spinoff.

Lunar15

Everything about this game looks fantastic up until the part where I remember that I just don't like the moment to moment gameplay in Dynasty Warriors. I might still give it a shot, just to see everything once, but DW gameplay gets stale fast in my experience.

I'm sure the DW crowd is flipping out though, this game definitely has a ton of effort poured into it.

Nohar

The soundtrack is amazing! I want this game ):

The soundtrack sounds awesome indeed!

I'm still not convinced (because it's a Musou game), but God, the game seems to be overflowing with good/fun ideas.
And +1 for Windwaker Ganondorf costume. Do want.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'm sure this game will get tedious fast, but who cares, I want it. It's going to so much fun to just mess around with all the characters and get to know their moveset. Pretty much every Zelda fan will get this I guess.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Can anyone summarise what was shown?

A new trailer, then live demo's of Link, Lana and Ruto in a stage. They also showed off the japanese collector's edition. It's a chest that plays the chime when you open it, and the extra's are a scarf and a triforce clock.

Plus, we also saw the character roster and there's at least 3 characters we haven't seen yet.

georly

A new trailer, then live demo's of Link, Lana and Ruto in a stage. They also showed off the japanese collector's edition. It's a chest that plays the chime when you open it, and the extra's are a scarf and a triforce clock.

Plus, we also saw the character roster and there's at least 3 characters we haven't seen yet.

I need gifs/video of collector's edition. Was unable to watch the stream. I want it so bad. NOA needs to release it here no matter what.

Exile20

How many characters is that in all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom