• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura : new live-stream this Friday at 8PM JST / 1PM CET / 7AM EST / 4AM PST

L~A

This was announced during the previous one, but there's another Senran Kagura live-stream coming soon. It'll be broadcast on August 1st at 8PM JST (see times and timer below!) on NicoNico and should be much livelier than the previous one.

Here's the link to the live-stream, which should last 2 hours: NicoNico

I'll see if I can mirror the broadcast once again at http://www.twitch.tv/fabthegnome for those without a premium account.

001vbrdh.jpg

BtzhFvGCIAICvQj.jpg:large

Hopefully, they finally tell us more about that mysterious new girl they revealed during the previous live-stream.

And I'd say there's a possibility they'll talk about stuff other than Senran Kagura 2, but this hasn't been confirmed (2h is pretty long, after all). Of course, Kenichiro Takaki will be there!

Times:

Europe : 1PM
UK : 12PM
USA (East Coast) : 7AM
USA (West Coast) : 4AM
Japan : 8PM

Oh, and Senran Kagura 2 got 8/8/8/7(31/40) in Famitsu magazine, the same as the first game (+1 compared to Burst though). I guess Marvelous! won't be sending them more moneyz.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Nice! I was pissed that I missed the last livestream. I'll definitely make sure to catch this one.

L~A

I'd love to be able to restream (got a Premium account), but I doubt my poor laptop would be able to deal with it. Hopefully, I'll be able to rip the whole thing in HQ when it's over, so I can re-upload it elsewhere.

I will be there and nico be damned. Hopefully someone will do a twitch like last time ^^

Oh, and Senran Kagura 2 got 8/8/8/7(31/40) in Famitsu magazine, the same as the first game (+1 compared to Burst though). I guess Marvelous! won't be sending them more moneyz.

Yep, comparing to what we saw with Shinovi Versus at the time, Marvelous and Takaki have been pretty low-key in their promotion of SK2 I think. They didn't push as much as they did for the previous episodes.

L~A

Damn, the Hyrule Warriors stream takes place at the exact same time... Guess I won't be able to watch this one live, then.

Eolz

Choosing the SK stream, but only because the Direct was announced. Don't think I'll miss a lot.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Senran Kagura's producer looks like the dude with glasses in Hot Tub Time Machine. Cannot unsee.

Eolz

BTW - Takaki posted a new video on tweeter some hours ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-CdnqNrXQM

Basically the same features than in the last stream but with some different levels/characters. You can see Asuka sits on Homura~

Damn, that Murasame/Ikaruga team move made me laugh but feel bad for him at the same time.
This pose editor is so good, but it's so bad we probably won't be able to share pics easily once again. If no miiverse, they should allow some sort of sharing via sd card or internet like Animal Crossing.

Top Bottom