• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors live-stream on July 24 at 11PM JST / 4PM CET / 10AM EST / 7AM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

meppi

Guess it wasn't a good idea to ask the chat which new character they should show next. lol
Just look at that list scroll. :D

3 more slots hopefully?

I'd be quite surprised and to be honest disappointed as well if it ends up having so few characters.
Although I can understand them focussing on certain titles and holding back on others in case we'd get one of more sequels to this. Which seems a good possibility looking at how the game is being received. :)

That character select screen has a lot of room. I think it could have 5 columns for a total of 22 characters. I don't think it will hit the fifth column it will be 16 total with villains.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Lana, yes! With a great second moveset! This is so damn nice. Lana is fun.

Edit: and the music, so good. Rock on, Lana!

So Lana literally stole Saria's spot? Because the Deku Sprout and Sling Shot movesets would've been PERFECT for her.

Actually, sling shot seems to be an item, so sorry about that.

vareon

MAJORAS MASK HOPE BELIEVE

B7qoAau.jpg

BELIEVE

TDLink

Definitely feel like this moveset should have gone to a character like Saria or Makar rather than Lana...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom