• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2017 The Ryzing of Kaby Lake and NVMwhee!

Now that prices are mellowing out I'm thinking of upgrading my 780 to a 580 and getting a free sync monitor. There's the Acer xg270hu used locally for $400 Canadian that is awful tempting.

Ha, I remember you posting about that monitor a while back (I think). :p

How much would the 580 cost you?

jediyoshi

1080 came in and worked fine. Recorded some benchmark comparisons from some different games with my 970 before the swap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MReXp09VoSw

a7WfuhO.jpg

So Im looking for a new gpu/cpu/mobo to replace my 4/7/7 year old equivalents.

Im setting a 500 dollar budget for myself, with the goal of running Destiny 2 on high/1080/60fps locked. Is it possible with that budget? Ive asked some buddies on their thoughts and would like to hear your guyses thoughts on that budget and what you would recommend.

Im setting a 500 dollar budget for myself, with the goal of running Destiny 2 on high/1080/60fps locked. Is it possible with that budget? Ive asked some buddies on their thoughts and would like to hear your guyses thoughts on that budget and what you would recommend.

Should be doable. What are the specs of your current system?

So I had these parts in storage that I put aside for a family member but they went with a notebook PC instead.
What's a good asking price for these components?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For $0.00)
Motherboard: Asus - Maximus VI Gene Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (Purchased For $0.00)
Memory: Corsair - Dominator GT 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (Purchased For $0.00)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 780 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card (Purchased For $0.00)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply (Purchased For $0.00)

For the price it can be decent prioritizing the GPU, but you would need ram as well. Here for instance with those three components and ram for around $500: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xV9NtJ

That said, the CPU may not even be an upgrade coming from a i5 2500, if that's what you have. Let alone coming from something better.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
About a week ago, my desktop PC started making a noticeably loud noise. Loud enough that when I woke up in the morning, I thought an AC was running too high or something. It sounded like an engine.

Took the case off and cleaned it out with air dusters and it was fine until today- Took a nap, woke up, and found it off, including the surge protector it was hooked up to. But a light in another room was also off so there possibly may have been a power outage, although I've never had the surge protector just shut off like that before, even with a power outage lasting several hours.

After I turned it back on, it's loud again. I again clean it and it's quiet for a few hours, then I hear the fan going and other fans kicking in. I shut it all down and get the box because my buddy at work has offered to check it out for me. Then I find a warranty card good for three years that I wasn't aware of. So I sent the company an email.

Meanwhile I hook it back up for now, in case they want to remote assist whenever I can call them, and it's quiet again. When I hooked it all up, I left one thing out- An HDMI cable that I purchased when I got a new 4K TV recently.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I am wondering if this HDMI 2.0 cable is actually putting some kind of strain on the video card and that is what is making all the noise. Is that possible?

Bloodember

If you can stretch it go with this, or you can save about $50 and go with a Ryzen 3 1200. For what you want to achieve $500 is stretching it. You can make it closer by dropping to 8GB of RAM, but I wouldn't go below 16GB today ever.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($156.08 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Team - Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($134.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB GAMING Video Card ($269.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $621.04
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-09-08 01:02 EDT-0400

Here's the Ryzen 3 1200 with 8GB of RAM (only one stick so you can add another easily). Of course it is slower RAM.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor ($109.88 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($66.98 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB GAMING Video Card ($269.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $506.83
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-09-08 01:03 EDT-0400

Should be doable. What are the specs of your current system?

My current specs are:
Evga 760
Amd phenom black II
8 gigs of ram
Ssd
Asus mobo

The cpu and mobo I havent upgraded in 7 years. The gpu I have, and that was around the time Borderlands 2 came out.

For the price it can be decent prioritizing the GPU, but you would need ram as well. Here for instance with those three components and ram for around $500: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xV9NtJ

That said, the CPU may not even be an upgrade coming from a i5 2500, if that's what you have. Let alone coming from something better.

Thanks for the link. And yeah the cpu would be a huuuge upgrade. I think thats my biggest bottleneck atm. Ive thought about foregoing the gpu for a big cpu+mobo upgrade...thanks for the link!

Also I have 16 gigs DDR4 ram in the waiting, so thats something I can forego for now.
If you can stretch it go with this, or you can save about $50 and go with a Ryzen 3 1200. For what you want to achieve $500 is stretching it. You can make it closer by dropping to 8GB of RAM, but I wouldn't go below 16GB today ever.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($156.08 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Team - Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($134.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $621.04
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-09-08 01:02 EDT-0400

Here's the Ryzen 3 1200 with 8GB of RAM (only one stick so you can add another easily). Of course it is slower RAM.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor ($109.88 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($66.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $506.83
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-09-08 01:03 EDT-0400

Oooh thats a good list to start off! My ram is 2333 iirc(not near it atm) or it might be 2400...which I dont mind really. Its not so bad right?

ISee

So I had these parts in storage that I put aside for a family member but they went with a notebook PC instead.
What's a good asking price for these components?

CPU: Intel - Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For $0.00)
Motherboard: Asus - Maximus VI Gene Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (Purchased For $0.00)
Memory: Corsair - Dominator GT 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (Purchased For $0.00)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 780 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card (Purchased For $0.00)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply (Purchased For $0.00)

I fear not much.

The i5 4670k is still an adequate CPU for gaming but the new ~150€ i3 8300 will probably be stronger and a much better choice. I'd say ~110€.

In contrast to DDR4 getting more expansive month after month, used DDR3 prices are falling. But that's understandable because people are selling their old ram on mass atm and new build need ddr4. I'd say ~60€.

Z87 board (if I'm not mistaken), but only mATX with limited number of PCI slots and lacking support for NVMe drives and usb 3.1. ~70€

The gigabyte 780 windforce was a very good card for its time. Today it is only about as good as a 1050Ti. The 1050Ti has more Vram though and just 3GB are a problem today for many games. ~110€.

PSU. ~65€

Total: 380 - 450 €/$

I fear not much.

The i5 4670k is still an adequate CPU for gaming but the new ~150€ i3 8300 will probably be stronger and a much better choice. I'd say ~110€.

In contrast to DDR4 getting more expansive month after month, used DDR3 prices are falling. But that's understandable because people are selling their old ram on mass atm and new build need ddr4. I'd say ~60€.

Z87 board (if I'm not mistaken), but only mATX with limited number of PCI slots and lacking support for NVMe drives and usb 3.1. ~70€

The gigabyte 780 windforce was a very good card for its time. Today it is only about as good as a 1050Ti. The 1050Ti has more Vram though and just 3GB are a problem today for many games. ~110€.

PSU. ~65€

Total: 380 - 450 €/$

Well that's unfortunate. Off to craigslist then.
Not even enough for an i7 8700K going by this.

So right now I'm comparing GPUs, and I'm comparing my current GPU with a 1060

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-760-vs-GeForce-GTX-1060

Basically...Other than the VRAM, my GPU is pretty alright? Would I be safe keeping it until I can afford big? That'd leave me space to really splurge on a CPU and MoBo...bah.

This kind of comparison doesn't really tell the whole story in terms of actual performance differences. The 760 can still perform with regards to lower settings, but if looking for higher settings while maintaining 60 FPS in titles like the Witcher 3, it's just not gonna do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvO1tj4gZvs

Edit: So basically, to what extent you're 'safe' with 760 is what form of visuals and performance balance you're willing to accept.

This kind of comparison doesn't really tell the whole story in terms of actual performance differences. The 760 can still perform with regards to lower settings, but if looking for higher settings while maintaining 60 FPS in titles like the Witcher 3, it's just not gonna do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvO1tj4gZvs

Edit: So basically, to what extent you're 'safe' with 760 is what form of visuals and performance balance you're willing to accept.

Mhm, yeah I figured.

Looking at Amazon, I can stretch out my dollar a bit more compared to the site I was looking at previously(Walmart, if only because I can get a 10% discount, but their selection is much worse.)

Right now I"m looking at CPU. And if I'm mainly gaming/watching a stream, should I go for an Intel CPU or Ryzen? I do wanna get the most out of my game, and the Ryzen is pretty cheap but does it perform worse if I want to get most out of a game compared to an Intel? At the same time I wanna do stuff like, run Hearthstone or another windowed game whilst watching a stream or netflix, and an option to have dual monitors and run a full game on one and watch vids on the other.

Mhm, yeah I figured.

Looking at Amazon, I can stretch out my dollar a bit more compared to the site I was looking at previously(Walmart, if only because I can get a 10% discount, but their selection is much worse.)

Right now I"m looking at CPU. And if I'm mainly gaming/watching a stream, should I go for an Intel CPU or Ryzen? I do wanna get the most out of my game, and the Ryzen is pretty cheap but does it perform worse if I want to get most out of a game compared to an Intel? At the same time I wanna do stuff like, run Hearthstone or another windowed game whilst watching a stream or netflix, and an option to have dual monitors and run a full game on one and watch vids on the other.

Intel currently has the lead on raw ability to push framerates in games, basically speaking, unless the game benefits from more cores. But in cases where you're bottlenecked more by GPU, or otherwise you care more for a 60 FPS lock than 100+ FPS with dips to 70, those differences aren't going to be as readily apparent. Meanwhile the extra cores would better allow for having more tabs and programs running, without quite the same impact to performance.

Mind, for uses like yours, I wouldn't recommend above a Ryzen 5 1600, which as I've mentioned, is currently seen as having the best performance per dollar. If you're wanting absolute raw performance, then consider the i7 7700k.

Unless you're going to below either of those in terms of cost, in which case the question does get a bit trickier.

ISee

So right now I'm comparing GPUs, and I'm comparing my current GPU with a 1060

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-760-vs-GeForce-GTX-1060

Basically...Other than the VRAM, my GPU is pretty alright? Would I be safe keeping it until I can afford big? That'd leave me space to really splurge on a CPU and MoBo...bah.

As JonnyDbrit already said. Such a comparison is futile, especially when comparing two very different architectures. In general, Nvidias keplar architecture (700 series, but for the 750Ti, which was Maxwell 1.0) still looks very good on paper. But it fails in transferring its raw power into real world performance. For example the keplar gtx 780 is a 4.2 tflops card and the Maxwell 3.0 (aka Pascal) 1050Ti is just a 2.2 tflops card. Still both are very similar performance wise in games, despite the new 1050Ti being a lot slower on paper when compared to the old high end 780. In the end the 1060 might even be twice as fast as a 760.

Intel currently has the lead on raw ability to push framerates in games, basically speaking, unless the game benefits from more cores. But in cases where you're bottlenecked more by GPU, or otherwise you care more for a 60 FPS lock than 100+ FPS with dips to 70, those differences aren't going to be as readily apparent. Meanwhile the extra cores would better allow for having more tabs and programs running, without quite the same impact to performance.

Mind, for uses like yours, I wouldn't recommend above a Ryzen 5 1600, which as I've mentioned, is currently seen as having the best performance per dollar. If you're wanting absolute raw performance, then consider the i7 7700k.

Unless you're going to below either of those in terms of cost, in which case the question does get a bit trickier.

As JonnyDbrit already said. Such a comparison is futile, especially when comparing two very different architectures. In general, Nvidias keplar architecture (700 series, but for the 750Ti, which was Maxwell 1.0) still looks very good on paper. But it fails in transferring its raw power into real world performance. For example the keplar gtx 780 is a 4.2 tflops card and the Maxwell 3.0 (aka Pascal) 1050Ti is just a 2.2 tflops card. Still both are very similar performance wise in games, despite the new 1050Ti being a lot slower on paper when compared to the old high end 780. In the end the 1060 might even be twice as fast as a 760.

I see. So a Ryzen 5 is a decent enough CPU to last me for a while, provided the GPU is good as well. I do love my tabs though, so it'd be a suitable replacement to my Black.

So Ryzen, Ryzen compatible Mobo...I have that locked down for around 300 dollars(Including an EVGA power supply..). Now it's just GPU....

...I can use my credit card and get a 1060ish or so, pretty much future proof my rig for the next 6 years.

I see. So a Ryzen 5 is a decent enough CPU to last me for a while, provided the GPU is good as well. I do love my tabs though, so it'd be a suitable replacement to my Black.

So Ryzen, Ryzen compatible Mobo...I have that locked down for around 300 dollars(Including an EVGA power supply..). Now it's just GPU....

...I can use my credit card and get a 1060ish or so, pretty much future proof my rig for the next 6 years.

6 years, maybe, maybe not. Depends on what performance gains there are and changes to platform compatibility. Though it is expected AMD will stick to AM4 longer than Intel will stick to... well, anything. Even the same socket type doesn't promise compatibility anymore, thanks to Coffee Lake.

Good luck--looking forward to hearing how it goes. I've got everything but my cable extensions now so I took today off to put it all together.
I also took the day off (which is another reason why I'm so annoyed the case got held up).

It's also Mobius Day, but that's for another thread, hehe.

MikeBison

Tonight for me is cable management at the back. Already have most everything travelling through the shortest cable tidy holes and such, just need to cable tie them together.

Then the case panels can finally go back on.

Drivers, download MSI afterburner, cinebench and all that jazz.

Annoyingly my desk chair doesn't turn up until Monday!

ISee

CPU... Maybe, who knows. This mainly depends on how powerful the next console CPU is going to be. But GPU? No sir, no GPU will be able to hold out for 6 years. Just think about it. The most powerful Nvidia GPU 6 years ago was the GTX 580. That thing can't run dx11.
6 years before the gtx 580 was the 7800GTX in 2005, and six years before the 7800 was the first GeForce ever, the 256.
None of those cards were able to hold out for 6 years. This won't change.

Theres no reason not to overclock this, right?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6jskNN

and is it just a matter of changing numbers in the BIOS on setup?

what should I aim for?

Look up "How to overclock Ryzen" on google/youtube/etc. It's fairly simple but I wouldn't recommend you change numbers in the BIOS on setup... get it up and running at stock first, get some things going, and then overclock.

You should easily hit 3.7 GHz on that system, if not 3.8/3.9/4.0. Maybe 4.1/4.2 but that is almost assuredly pushing your luck.

That should be fine unless it is conductive. I have build it (like I imagine many do) on top of the anti static bag on top the motherboard box and left it there until the case arrived.
Okay, quick question then, I've got everything hooked up and ready but the motherboard bag says "conductive grid bag," should I remove that and just have the board sitting on the box or desk for now?

OH. How do I turn it on without a case (which has the power button)?

Flaxh

[Basic Desktop Questions]

Your Current Specs:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor (€211.65 @ Amazon Espana)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard (€106.84 @ Amazon Espana)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory (€158.10 @ Amazon Espana)
Storage: Crucial - M500 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (€49.29 @ Amazon Espana)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Windforce OC Video Card (€434.25 @ PC Componentes)
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (€106.45 @ PC Componentes)
Monitor: Dell - U2414H 23.8" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor (€235.25 @ PC Componentes)
Total: €1301.83
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-09-08 17:38 CEST+0200

Budget: 700-1000€ Portugal but can order from Amazon.es

Main Use: 5 Sim Racing / 2 Other Games / 2 photo and video editing / 2 Machine Learning code

Monitor Resolution: 1080p60FPS on my Dell 24u14h. Maybe in a year or so I'll try to get a 21:9 1440p or 4K 27 inch

List SPECIFIC games or applications that you MUST be able to run well: F1 2017 / Forza 7 / Pcars 2 / Assetto Corsa / Adobe Light room

Looking to reuse any parts?: Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial SSD 250GB / WD Blue 1TB HDD

When will you build?: Do you have a deadline? How long can you wait? This month

Will you be overclocking?: Yes

Basically I'm trying to decide between going with a cheap board and the 1200 while I wait for the new 8700k or getting the 1600 and not worrying about the CPU for a few years

[Basic Desktop Questions]

Your Current Specs:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor (€211.65 @ Amazon Espana)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard (€106.84 @ Amazon Espana)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory (€158.10 @ Amazon Espana)
Storage: Crucial - M500 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (€49.29 @ Amazon Espana)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Windforce OC Video Card (€434.25 @ PC Componentes)
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (€106.45 @ PC Componentes)
Monitor: Dell - U2414H 23.8" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor (€235.25 @ PC Componentes)
Total: €1301.83
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-09-08 17:38 CEST+0200

Budget: 700-1000€ Portugal but can order from Amazon.es

Main Use: 5 Sim Racing / 2 Other Games / 2 photo and video editing / 2 Machine Learning code

Monitor Resolution: 1080p60FPS on my Dell 24u14h. Maybe in a year or so I'll try to get a 21:9 1440p or 4K 27 inch

List SPECIFIC games or applications that you MUST be able to run well: F1 2017 / Forza 7 / Pcars 2 / Assetto Corsa / Adobe Light room

Looking to reuse any parts?: Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial SSD 250GB / WD Blue 1TB HDD

When will you build?: Do you have a deadline? How long can you wait? This month

Will you be overclocking?: Yes

Basically I'm trying to decide between going with a cheap board and the 1200 while I wait for the new 8700k or getting the 1600 and not worrying about the CPU for a few years

The equivalent to the 7700K/8700K is the Ryzen 1700, not the Ryzen 1600. Is there any reason you aren't considering going for the 1700?

What do you mean volta? Wont it be around 1000 bucks when its released?

I mean the new nVidia GPUs slated for early next year.

Prices are unknown but people always freak out about new nVidia models. I remember when they were saying the 1080Ti was going to be $800-$1000. I expect they'll release similar to the 1080Ti's price.

Flaxh

The equivalent to the 7700K/8700K is the Ryzen 1700, not the Ryzen 1600. Is there any reason you aren't considering going for the 1700?

Tbh looking at benchmarks and since this is mainly for
Gaming I can't justify the extra 100€. At first I was considering a 1200 along with a GTX 1060 but for 90€ more the 1600 offers so much more value and if it performs well I'll just keep and skip at least Intels 8th gen.

When I started looking at the build it was more as a short term solution while the z390 boards don't come out.

I hope my post makes it clear.

Mrbob

Nice thing with your amd build is you should be able to buy Ryzen gen 2 chip and drop it in your existing motherboard if you wanted to do so. Perhaps even a Ryzen gen 3 chip if you skip gen 2.

This is one of the reasons I'm thinking of going amd ryzen this time around as well. Getting sick of Intel lack of upgradeability options after you buy a motherboard.

Flaxh

Nice thing with your amd build is you should be able to buy Ryzen gen 2 chip and drop it in your existing motherboard if you wanted to do so. Perhaps even a Ryzen gen 3 chip if you skip gen 2.

This is one of the reasons I'm thinking if going amd ryzen this time around as well. Getting sick of Intel lack of upgradability options after you buy a motherboard.

Yeah, I'm not buying a z370 board that is basically a reskin of the z270 equivalents, specially when we know that z390 are coming as well. Also, Canon Lake may require another socket as well, so paying 300€ for the 1600 and a decent board is too good of a deal for now.

Okay, quick question then, I've got everything hooked up and ready but the motherboard bag says "conductive grid bag," should I remove that and just have the board sitting on the box or desk for now?

Yeah sorry bout that. Get rid of the bag do not power it on top of it.
As for turning it on, your motherboard may have a button on the surface to do it. If it doesn't then you could jump the two pins where you connect the power button with something metallic like your screwdriver.

bluexy

Hey guys, I've been out of the hardware loop for a while. I'm planning on picking up an 8700k at launch and w/e mobo z370 makes sense. Regarding RAM, what should I be looking at right now? Size/speed/brands? Would love to capitalize on a sale before Coffee Lake launches if possible. I'd appreciate any direction/recommendations!

Jabronium

Your mobo might have a separate on/off switch on it for occasions such as this. If not, you can jumper the pins with a screwdriver--check on YT.

Hey guys, I've been out of the hardware loop for a while. I'm planning on picking up an 8700k at launch and w/e mobo z370 makes sense. Regarding RAM, what should I be looking at right now? Size/speed/brands? Would love to capitalize on a sale before Coffee Lake launches if possible. I'd appreciate any direction/recommendations!

DDR4 and Dual Channel. At Least 16GB with 8GB per stick. At least 3000Mhz. Get a model with a heat spreader.

Top brands are G.Skill, Corsair Vengance, Crucial Ballistix .

Something priced between $9 to $8 per gigabyte is the average deal, if you find something priced around $7 to $8 then chances are this is the lowest the item is going to be.

If you go for 32GB, 16GB x2 is normally cheaper than 8GB x4.

Yeah sorry bout that. Get rid of the bag do not power it on top of it.
As for turning it on, your motherboard may have a button on the surface to do it. If it doesn't then you could jump the two pins where you connect the power button with something metallic like your screwdriver.
Your mobo might have a separate on/off switch on it for occasions such as this. If not, you can jumper the pins with a screwdriver--check on YT.
Thanks again, very helpful. I think I'm just going to take the L on this and wait until Monday, or reevaluate tomorrow.

Thinking about replacing my stock case fans w/ some quieter ones. Obviously checked out Noctua, according to them the S12A or S12B is the one to get for quietness & ventilation.

I don't think I'll need any of the accessories included with the S12A, so I'd go for the B, but I'm wondering if theres not a better option than noctua these days.

These would be intakes on the front of the case, hitting my graphics card and CPU cooler

MikeBison

Ran Witcher 3 to get an idea of how everything runs before any overclocking.

1440p. Near everything on ultra. Holds a steady ~75fps. Welcome to PC gaming, I guess.

legacyzero

Banned
Is there a possible way for me to only have select games from my Steam Library be on a different hard drive? For instance, All my games are on my main HDD, but what if I wanted to move my PUBG over to my SSD, for example

Top Bottom