• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interstellar - Trailer #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Inception > Memento. I really am sick of those hipsters saying Memento's his best movie. It's an interesting one, but nothing more. I have no interest in watching it more than twice.

this is just a fundamentally dreadful post

Inception > Memento. I really am sick of those hipsters saying Memento's his best movie. It's an interesting one, but nothing more. I have no interest in watching it more than twice.

I don't disagree. Memento kind of sucked in my opinion. I think people like it because of its structure, kind of like pulp fiction, except pulp fiction is actuly well written and fun.

thenexus6

I've avoided watching all trailers so far, apart from the initial teaser. Saw Gone Girl yesterday afternoon and Interstellar trailer came on... Luckily it didn't give too much away but I tend to avoid trailers like the plague now.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

I liked it, while I stopped watching Inception after 15 mins because of how awful it was. It was the equivalent of a stranger on the street trying to show you his dick.

DMczaf

effzee

I liked it, while I stopped watching Inception after 15 mins because of how awful it was. It was the equivalent of a stranger on the street trying to show you his dick.

You stopped watching a movie 15 minutes in? When it didn't even get into what it is and is just in its opening sequence?

Talk about hyperbole.

"I walked out 2 minutes into the movie because I didn't like the color palate or the font of the title cards! "

Iceman

Just bought true IMAX 70MM tickets for the 4th of November. Jelly? It's not all that impressive actually - my friend just let me know he was invited to the actual premiere. The double-edge sword that is living in Los Angeles.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
You stopped watching a movie 15 minutes in? When it didn't even get into what it is and is just in its opening sequence?

Talk about hyperbole.

"I walked out 2 minutes into the movie because I didn't like the color palate or the font of the title cards! "

I stopped watching it because it was awful. It was like coming across some pervert on the street who opens his coat to show you his dick. It was trying to make me care with pseudo-melodrama and forced mystery of the kind you'd expect from some random edgy new anime. It was horrible, so I stopped watching it and moved on to watch something that didn't suck. A movie shouldn't suck for the first 1/8 of its length.

effzee

I stopped watching it because it was awful. It was like coming across some pervert on the street who opens his coat to show you his dick. It was trying to make me care with pseudo-melodrama and forced mystery of the kind you'd expect from some random edgy new anime. It was horrible, so I stopped watching it and moved on to watch something that didn't suck. A movie shouldn't suck for the first 1/8 of its length.

Oh ok. So edgy.

I forgot this is gaf.

Rixxan

lol

Da fuck.

What's with these utter shite similes?

MikeHLS

Neo Member
Ether_Snake, I like you man, but this is just completely terrible.

What movies don't suck a dick?

Opinions and all, but seriously one of the worst posts in neogaf history.

So I have an opportunity to see this on the 1st at an okay theater. Do I take the opportunity to see it early or wait a few days and see it in all its IMAX glory?
Or both?

Incredible metaphor.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I like how it's always the Nolan movies that are defended most rabidly.

Dicaprio being in this movie was no different than if he had starred in The Hulk. I actually managed to watch the whole (horrible) Hulk movie. So Inception was even worst.

But yeah on topic, like I said before, I look forward to this movie. Inception was still one of the worst 15 mins of movie I have ever seen (I'm picky with what I bother watching, so I usually like movies I watch at least enough to be entertained). Justin Timberlake should have had the lead in this movie, and call it In Time 2.

DMczaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ZuWjyKp84

B0aYVxiIMAA0q1d.jpg:large

lol

this is amazing

Blader

Shouldn't you be panicking about ebola somewhere

KidJr

I mean to me Nolan hasn't made a BAD film, I mean I can comprehend arguments for average but bad??? No way man. Vanilla sky is a bad film nothing in nolans back catalog is comparable to that. Like I can kkkiiinnddd of understand critisisms about him really dumbing down so called complex ideas but i think it's a skill in itself to tackle the subjects he does and still have blockbuster appeal. But opinions are opinions I guess lol.

I am hyped for this no doubt, can't wait!

xam3l

you-should-feel-bad-meme-generator-your-opinion-is-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad-b350df.jpg

America! Fuck Yeah!

pel1300

I like how it's always the Nolan movies that are defended most rabidly.

Dicaprio being in this movie was no different than if he had starred in The Hulk. I actually managed to watch the whole (horrible) Hulk movie. So Inception was even worst.

But yeah on topic, like I said before, I look forward to this movie. Inception was still one of the worst 15 mins of movie I have ever seen (I'm picky with what I bother watching, so I usually like movies I watch at least enough to be entertained). Justin Timberlake should have had the lead in this movie, and call it In Time 2.

is this a joke? It's the Nolan movies that are **** on worse than Michael Bay movies here on neogaf.

Only on neogaf. Outside the internet, most people I meet loved Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy...yes, even Rises. Same with Inception.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
is this a joke? It's the Nolan movies that are **** on worse than Michael Bay movies here on neogaf.

Only on neogaf. Outside the internet, most people I meet loved Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy...yes, even Rises. Same with Inception.

Yeah but the fact that I already said in this same thread that I liked Memento (one of my favorite movies) means I love Michael Bay (I never liked any of his movies) and hate Nolan.

Only on neogaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom