• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June 2017 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes Tuesday, July 11th

Welfare

ARMS, Crash, and Tekken 7 are the only big releases this month to probably be in the Top 5 to 10.

There's also ESO: Morrowind, Dead By Daylight, Dirt 4, and Star Trek Bridge Crew that should all hit the Top 20.

ARMS at #1 wouldn't be such a surprise, or at the very least above Crash. The attach rate could be similar to Japan, and I think it could debut over 200K. Crash would need to outsell ARMS by over 50% to have made more revenue.

Mory Dunz

ARMS, Crash, and Tekken 7 are the only big releases this month to probably be in the Top 5 to 10.

There's also ESO: Morrowind, Dead By Daylight, Dirt 4, and Star Trek Bridge Crew that should all hit the Top 20.

ARMS at #1 wouldn't be such a surprise, or at the very least above Crash. The attach rate could be similar to Japan, and I think it could debut over 200K. Crash would need to outsell ARMS by over 50% to have made more revenue.

if it gets number 1 in revenue I wonder if that'd convince nintendo to share a number.

I expected ARMS's strongest market by far to be the US when it was announced, so we'll see.

Mezoly

Your good it happens to the best of us :)
Also for the heck of it I'm gonna guess the top game by revenue for each of the remaining months :)
July: Splatoon 2
August:Madden
September:Destiny 2
October: AC Orgins or Mario
November: COD
December: COD?

Doesn't NBA2K come in October?

Ex-Psych

In Amazon US BestSeller, Crash(#34) is literally right behind ARMS(#33).

I know Crash will surpass it eventually but it's pretty interesting

Chobel

Some exciting numbers this month !

Get ready
giphy.gif

--------------

Mario will be #1 in October NPD.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
PS4 sold almost 400k cause of summer of play and Crash.
Switch did do over 200k probably due to an increase in stock.
Xbox One trying to hold itself before Scorpio

Thanks
Seems similar to Japan lol
Everybody talk switch stock meanwhile ps4 continue selling
Hopefully arms will succeed

LordKano

The other exclusive was Arms for the Switch. What’s especially impressive here is that it sold that well without including any digital sales. Nintendo separately confirmed that its wacky fighter surpassed 256,000 copies sold physically and digitally in June. Mario Kart 8: Deluxe and Zelda: Breath of the Wild sold 180,000 and 145,000 during that same period, respectively.

Great debut !

Mory Dunz

thought arms would do a bit better than 256k.

good for MK and Zerda " Mario Kart 8: Deluxe and Zelda: Breath of the Wild sold 180,000 and 145,000 during that same period"

Wow at Tekken. Wonder how much it did.

Welfare

So I basically guessed Tekken, ARMS, and Crash right.

Looks like Morrowind was the only other big release to make the top 20

Top Bottom