• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima teases new Death Stranding trailer for later today

Looks like Liquid?

CoFSL_XUkAAA1Om.jpg:large

Boke1879

This logo will most likely have ties to Death Stranding.

I mean the old KojiPro logo was literally the FOX logo from MGS.

This is so bizarre. Giving a talk on the creation of a mascot for a brand-new company. It's cool to see the design process but...

I mean I'll say they certainly did a lot of work just for this one character.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Come on they skip it, i want to know what that tank on his back is.

So glad that kojima kept shinkawa with him after the whole konami business. Shinkawa and ayami kojima are two artist whose art style give the game such a strong identity. Here's hoping we get some reveal on the gameplay. Expect nothing but it's what I'm hoping for:

Juicy Bob

Kojima really pushing Ludens hard. He really wants him to get over.

He wouldn't do that if he was just a symbolic mascot for his studio. There's got to be more to it than that.

Boke1879

This is so bizarre. Giving a talk on the creation of a mascot for a brand-new company. It's cool to see the design process but...

I mean I'll say they certainly did a lot of work just for this one character.

I highly doubt it's JUST for the logo. I mean the logo is a big part of any company but I see Kojima treating this design like a character. I bet Norman Reedus wears this suit in the game.

I highly doubt it's JUST for the logo. I mean the logo is a big part of any company but I see Kojima treating this design like a character. I bet Norman Reedus wears this suit in the game.

Well Kojima literally just said this is not what Norman wears in the game :) But yeah some aspect of this design will pop up in other things down the road I'm sure..

Boke1879

Well Kojima literally just said this is not what Norman wears in the game :) But yeah some aspect of this design will pop up in other things down the road I'm sure..

lol yea he said that after. But yea this design will crop up down the line. I mean the early concept looked like a mech from ZOE

Top Bottom