• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Fool Around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr00per

Maybe it's too early for an update, but I asked her out yesterday to a Latin-Asian fusion place in our area and she hasn't responded.

Ah. Well I would use this as the deciding factor to keep talking to her or not. If she ghosts you or says no without some kind of reschedule then you should probably take the L. Good luck!

Spladam

How did I miss this thread until now.... the first three pages had me laughing so hard I cried.
OP, I'm pretty sure among this girls friends, you're known as the "nothing crazy for three minutes" guy. It's good this was a life lesson for you. Good luck in the future.
Oh, I baked you some cookies, so maybe we could try some or maybe anal or whatever, but I digress...
Most underrated comment in the thread.

Also: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565553
What. The. Fuck.

I learned that if I want to have a lasting relationship with a girl or even a short one, I need to think things out from their point of view, don't think of girls you don't think you're compatible with as just objects of sexuality and don't compare fingerbanging to XCOM.

Yo fuck this shit. I come to Gaf to see OP's not listen to any advice whatsoever, not to see them be totally reasonable and make great progress in a relatively short time. Is this the twilight zone or something?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom