• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat [Mafia] |OT| Till Death Do Us Part

Burbeting

Banned
Now I just need some ways to interpret Python code, and I'll be set on using Ouro's script (I have absolutely zero technical expertise on this stuff..).

Gorlak

Banned
I'm going to lynch you.

Not if I lynch him first

Why are you so adorable this season, Gorlak? You are really, REALLY making it hard for me to hate all Germans right now :(

Don't lynch, don't hate.

Be sweet, be heart-warming, be like Sophia <3

Oh Gorlak, darling, I can feeel the love in you. Come, bring that lover of yours on the launchpad and joins us here on the loooove boat of ours! Swim! Swim as fast your beating heart will allow! We shall have some glorious, exciting, fun under the pale moon~

I'm looking forward to it my dearest Sophia!

Coppanuva

Now I just need some ways to interpret Python code, and I'll be set on using Ouro's script (I have absolutely zero technical expertise on this stuff..).

Err do you mean run the code or read it to make sure it does what you want? If it's run, I can find you a tutorial on how to install python.

Gorlak

Banned
I KNEW I missed a post before, I'm so sorry:

I really want to, but his avatar is ADORABLE

Please Hyper, we cat lovers need to celebrate our similarities :)

How's this?

Whoever deals the killing blow to Gorlak gets his avatar

How? Why? Will it make you happy if I accept your avatar bet? Let me spread some love. Yes, I will give into your desire. But always remember to be kind! There is no need for unnecessary violence, why can't we all get along peacefully? <3

*Splinter

Hmm so Launch is more interested in Karkador than Gorlak. Meanwhile Gorlak has eyes for Sophia over Launch.

I think we found our first loveless couple!

Timeaisis

FYI guys I'm going to be out of town this weekend but I will have access to my phone. I come back on Monday.

Don't expect some huge write-ups from me on day one, but I'll at least be reading the thread and making fun of Blargonaut.

Kawl_USC

FYI guys I'm going to be out of town this weekend but I will have access to my phone. I come back on Monday.

Don't expect some huge write-ups from me on day one, but I'll at least be reading the thread and making fun of Blargonaut.

Leave my bae alone damnit.

Burbeting

Banned
Hey, it's VALENTINE'S DAY!

valentines-day-bear-290x407.png

The game is about to begin is just bit over five hours, hooray!

Also..

The Voting Rules have been officially changed. Please look at the rule-post at Page 1.

In short, you can vote for either half of said pair, and the vote will be counted as a whole against the pair. I please suggest to vote for the first person of the pair, in order to make things as easy as possible, but voting for either will be fine.

cabot

I please suggest to vote for the first person of the pair, in order to make things as easy as possible, but voting for either will be fine.

As going by this rule pretty much guarantees I'll never be voted on, I can only support this rule.

Gorlak

Banned
How lovely... You're officially the cutest moderator evar <3 May all of the participants be blessed with love and harmoy. Looking forward to later and may love always reign!

cabot

How lovely... You're officially the cutest moderator evar <3 May all of the participants be blessed with love and harmoy. Looking forward to later and may love always reign!

what does it say about me when I cringed reading this heartfelt message?

*Splinter

It's a shame GAF doesn't have signatures or somewhere we could include our partner's name.
Could edit it into our avatars I guess. (Cabot is already in mine)

Gorlak

Banned

We still have a couple of hours before all of these endearing pre-game messages will be long forgotten. Please feel free to talk about your feelings. Don't be afraid, we are all the same. Have you ever felt what it's like to be loved? Do you worry about unachieveable lifegoals?

Don't let your hate lead you. There is no need to be mean. Refuse the dark side and come clean with your emotions :)

I'm here for you, champ <3

Sophia

What does it say? Oh caboooty, it means you need to embrace the feelings of warmth and poooower within your heart. Let them floooow as you would let the alcohol itself flow! Find your partner, and cradle his glorious asterisk in your secure... embracing.... arms~! <3

roytheone

Have fun in the love tunnel, guys and girl!

And remember: love is just a chemical trick of the brain to ensure the continuation of our species!

Gorlak

Banned
No Draco Malfoy party this time, Gorlak?

No, not this time... it doesn't look like my fellow lovers want to pre-party much anyway. And why, yes, we don't need to. We can celebrate our ~love~ in the coming days as much as we want to! It will be a glorious sight, more than a dozen couples entwined drifting through the calm tunnel.

tumblr_lx51mwnwfl1r48iweo1_500.jpg

Favim.com-boat-couple-love-210928.jpg

words,love,sweet,boat,couple,boy-a8fc6914fee7aa5d373d0c15b617731d_h_large.jpg

couple-in-loveboat-760x505.jpg

Embrace it! Love Boat is coming!

Top Bottom