• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Burbeting

Banned
Oh dear, I didn't know gaf had werewolf until recently :D. Definitely interested, since I have been on hiatus for last 1.5 years or so, but I did play around 200 games in the internets between 2006 - late 2013 :D.

Anyway, I guess I should read some of the gaf games then to get a grip on things again..

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You'll regret this...
JOORCVq.gif

Ourobolus

Banned
I was just going over my Archer role descriptions and a scenario that is super likely to occur in the game had me giggling like a madman.

Razmos

Oh dear, I didn't know gaf had werewolf until recently :D. Definitely interested, since I have been on hiatus for last 1.5 years or so, but I did play around 200 games in the internets between 2006 - late 2013 :D.

Anyway, I guess I should read some of the gaf games then to get a grip on things again..
Yooooo

Darryl

Banned
I'll be in for the next round of game-players, hopefully the sorting hat places me in with micky c. As for hosters from our game: McCoke, Ouro, Haly, Squidy get my nom based on activity.

Haly

We have too many people looking to host anyway (apparently MafiaScum.com has this problem too) so I've elected to play instead.

I'm also interested in getting better as a player since this was my first game and I wasn't happy with my performance.

Darryl

Banned
If anyone gets fed up with all the text to read just do what I do and blacklist 2/3 players. If they say anything important it'll just be quoted by the first 1/3rd. Win win.

Haly

Don't tell me you support Karkador's divergent mathematics?

Kevyt

Wow. You're like a Mafia pro.

GAF Mafia Season 3, yo.

6EhsTRc.gif

I'm in.

My apologies, I haven't been posting recently, especially at the end of da Star Warz, super-busy with jobber applications atm! :eek:

I'll be totes free to be a player in GAF Mafia Season 3 if GAF will have me, and possibly be ready to host my planned theme of Roller Coaster Tycoon Mafia in Season 4 :p

Can't post my revelatory playstyle megatons post at the moment, but once I do, I'll be sure to post it super-late and make the timing awkward for everyone.

Everyone.

I'll be overseas for a spell next week. So not sure about internetness. Are we taking roll call for participants for the next round right now? And when would they star approximately?

Put me with Blarg. Rematch!

Duel.gif

Blarg secret #18:
I actually let you Computer win, as losing my own match was the second step of my insane gambit; by appearing to lose a minigame yet still chivalrously adhere to my own rules by "confessing" my role, I had hoped to appear as trustworthy and honourable to the crew, which would have hopefully dissuaded them from voting me off that day (we can see how that went!).

#QuisMakaisIpsosMakai? :eek:

With my UI "disguise", I had hoped to gain immunity from Hutt suspicion and night attack, allowing me to investigate targets freely, without fear of the dark.

Then, by the time the daily heat on me returned due to my stated UI-ness, I would have had enough investigation results in my stash to Role-claim a second time for real, revealing myself as an Investigator with evidence to back my claim up, and then relying on the rest of the town power roles to safeguard me from then on while my released info flushed the Hutts out.

Palmer_v1

Blarg secret #18:
I actually let you Computer win, as losing my own match was the second step of my insane gambit; by appearing to lose a minigame yet still chivalrously adhere to my own rules by "confessing" my role, I had hoped to appear as trustworthy and honourable to the crew, which would have hopefully dissuaded them from voting me off that day (we can see how that went!).

#QuisMakaisIpsosMakai? :eek:

With my UI "disguise", I had hoped to gain immunity from Hutt suspicion and night attack, allowing me to investigate targets freely, without fear of the dark.

Then, by the time the daily heat on me returned due to my stated UI-ness, I would have had enough investigation results in my stash to Role-claim a second time for real, revealing myself as an Investigator with evidence to back my claim up, and then relying on the rest of the town power roles to safeguard me from then on while my released info flushed the Hutts out.

Apparently I never figured shit out about your N1 action or riddles, except that you were the Cop and not the UI. I never believed you were the UI, but the Cop part took a while to parse cause I was honestly just glossing over your posts.

I thought the 23 was a reference to the number of players.

You were 18th on MattyG's list. You kept saying 18+, which could be interpreted two ways. You either meant the person 1 spot above you, Raindoc, or the person who was 19th, eJawa.

When you switched your vote to Raindoc at Johnny's behest, I assumed that meant you had investigated him and got a mafia read, so I campaigned to kill you after that.

FWIW, I still wasn't sure about my theory, which is why i was sort of casually asking people to Detain eJawa for absolutely no reason on Day 3 or 4. Whatever he flipped, it probably meant Raindoc was the opposite.

You never really knew anything about Raindoc though. That twist of fate changed a lot of stuff in the game, since it forced me to role claim earlier than I preferred.

Apparently I never figured shit out about your N1 action or riddles, except that you were the Cop and not the UI. I never believed you were the UI, but the Cop part took a while to parse cause I was honestly just glossing over your posts.

I thought the 23 was a reference to the number of players.

You were 18th on MattyG's list. You kept saying 18+, which could be interpreted two ways. You either meant the person 1 spot above you, Raindoc, or the person who was 19th, eJawa.

When you switched your vote to Raindoc at Johnny's behest, I assumed that meant you had investigated him and got a mafia read, so I campaigned to kill you after that.

FWIW, I still wasn't sure about my theory, which is why i was sort of casually asking people to Detain eJawa for absolutely no reason on Day 3 or 4. Whatever he flipped, it probably meant Raindoc was the opposite.

You never really knew anything about Raindoc though. That twist of fate changed a lot of stuff in the game, since it forced me to role claim earlier than I preferred.

teehee

• 23 was indeed a reference to the number of players.
  • The 18+ was indeed referring to myself, not raindoc or anyone else. It was one of the clues I dropped to allude to my true profession as a detective. #TeamNarc
    issism
  • I never investigated raindoc, I actually investigated TheWorthyEdge during Night 1, the most useless investigation ever come Day 2 (TY, Confess Buddies!) :p
  • Yep, I should have stuck with my guns then, kept my vote on the inactive. It would have been the best and safest move for me at that time. Hindsight!

In reality, I totally Inspector Clouseau'd it yet didn't even solve the case despite my blunders x_x

Makai

Don't worry, Blarg. You'll get another chance. Only, this time, you'll be an Ordinary Goomba.

Mario theme is perfect, guys.

Top Bottom