• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
.hack//GAF mafia.

Some of you are players, some of you are bugs in the game trying to destroy said players.

I kind of want to do that more than X-Com now...

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Stargate mafia

Who are the goa'ld? Who are the Tok'ra, and most importantly the question is not if, but how many times will Daneil Jackson die?

Kevyt

- A Dark Souls Mafia
- A Mario Land Mafia
- An Uncharted Mafia
- A Half-Life Mafia
- A Minecraft Mafia
- A cowboy bepop Mafia
- A Naruto Mafia
- A DBZ Mafia
- A Code Gease Mafia
- An Attack on titan Mafia

So this is where I throw my hat in the ring, right? I read through Season One and followed along with Star Wars, and this seems pretty neat. I'm in, if you'll have me.

Star Wars Mafia Mafia and Animal Crossing Mafia Mafia

You're squidyj! You have to make 10 accusations per phase and change your vote a minimum of 5 times. If there aren't 10 players in the game, you must accuse dead players. If you fail to meet this criteria, you will be killed at the end of day phase.

You're Blargonaut! Each round, you have to create a confusing diagram and/or minigame composed of obscure references. If you don't manage to confuse the everyone in the game, you will be killed at the end of the day phase.

You're LaunchpadMcQ! You have to make a minimum of 50 of at least 1000 words each posts per phase. Also, you have to act like you're using logic and deduction to narrow down suspects when you really have no idea what you're doing. If you don't manage to make 5 enemies per day phase, you will be killed at the end of the day phase.

I've been designing a Harry Potter game. I just wanted to wait a bit before hosting it.

Czaaaarrr awwwww yaaaasssss~~~

Dibs on playing in the HP game please if it gets off the ground! I love the HP universe~~~ it's so well known and easy to grasp and it reminds me of being a kid again ^______^

Swamped

Banned
Harry Potter.

Houses, Dead Eaters, Aurors, Shenanigans.

Can't believe it took 43 pages to suggest this. I would love to host this but knowing me it's best if I dont because id probably have lots of obscure references to things in the HP-verse lol. Besides, I'd rather just play a HP themed game!

Edit: CzarTim that sounds fantastic!!!

Can't believe it took 43 pages to suggest this. I would love to host this but knowing me it's best if I dont because id probably have lots of obscure references to things in the HP-verse lol. Besides, I'd rather just play a HP themed game!

Trueeeeeee

Can't believe it took 43 pages for a HP suggestion!!! Haha~

RetroMG

I'm shocked, too. It seems so obvious in retrospect.

Top Bottom