• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft details E3 2015 plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
I don't know. I love how cool and silent it runs now, if they find a way to slim it down without compromising that, then good. They should be able to, though, Microsoft has great R&D teams.

Yeah, i have 0 problems with the current one but I think if they want sales to pick up they need a smaller, friendlier box, and better now than later.

T.O.P

Banned
Sooooo excited for this

New Forza, new Halo 5 footage, Scalebound, Crackdown & Tomb Raider gameplay videos, the new Rare game

I'm ready :D

The Hype Train is coming today. Ford and I plan on updating it together to make sure everyone gets a seat.

awww shieeet

7.30PM UK time? That's awesome, it's normally earlier than that and miss the start as I am driving home from work.

I am guessing it will be another 2AM start for Sony :D

mike4001_

Halo 5
Gears Remaster
Crackdown
Tomb Raider
Rare's new IP
Quantum Break

and my personal predicted game of the show:
Scalebound

The first 6 games are basically confirmed

You can also add Forza 6 to this + at least 1 or 2 new AAA announcements should also be in there.

Choo choo! Get me on that train when she pulls up to the station!

always-train.gif

I hope we learn what the hell Joe Montana Football is all about. Hope they rock my balls telling us they somehow got the NFL license for it.

ps.. the great gif artist.. someone needs to get the heads of the MS Xbox team on the gang there! :D

Interested in Joe Montana actually. I haven't played a hand egg game since the Snes days but used to quite enjoy them.

Hmmm maybe that and Halo 5 for me this year on console.

Fox Mulder

Does the fact that hardly anyone mentioned Phantom Dust in this thread mean it's dead?

MS announced it super early and excited the audience that knew what it was, but it was a CG trailer that was later revealed to have nothing to do with the actual game in development, which has fallen into trouble.

the announcement caused demand for the original xbox game to spike up to $30, and has fallen back down now. So anyone interested probably just played that until we do see more.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I'll keep an eye on this. I'm on the fence right now about getting an Xbox One or a PS4.

There's only one solution really, get both. Doesn't matter when, just get either now and start saving for the other, and while you are saving, the other will have a nice library build-up.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Oh oh oh me me me me. Put me on that door window, I will open it from time to time to check the atmospheric hype levels with my hypetrometer.

"The Best lineup in Xbox History" according to the Xbox homepage.

What do we think?

Halo, Tomb Raider, Gears of War, Crackdown, Quantum Break, Forza.... A few marketing deals? Fallout?

Last year they gave info prior to e3 and delivered on the message of games. It worked, but not as effective because they didn't overly surprise us. This year will wow us because they're saving it.

Last year they gave info prior to e3 and delivered on the message of games. It worked, but not as effective because they didn't overly surprise us. This year will wow us because they're saving it.
I wouldnt be suprised if we get stuff leaked earlier though. Always happens right before E3 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom