• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miyamoto's 3 projects detailed [TIME]: Star Fox, Project Giant Robot, Project Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The tilt controls in StarFox 64 3D were fantastic so hopefully this is along the same lines.

I still don't get why so many people think gyro is inaccurate. Without having to faff around with a 3D display these should be perfect.

3bdelilah

Banned
Never was a huge Star Fox fan, but I'm genuinely excited for those interested. Will definitely give it a try when I buy my Wii U (which is for Zelda U)

Hatchtag

Banned
No joke, me and my girlfriend were trying to figure out why the Gamepad was working to control someone in NSMBU, we didn't realise it wasn't actually possible.

I'm confused, did they patch in gamepad support for actually playing as someone in multiplayer or not?

The example you give uses any control combination you can think of. What a horrid attempt.

Alright, so I can play as Mario/Luigi/Toad on the gamepad while someone else plays as one of them on a Wiimote?

(I sold my Wii U last year, but I thought they hadn't patched that in, and I know they hadn't last time I played it).

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not but regardless it made me chuckle.
p1lO0Iv.png

Not quite, doesn't support Wii remote plus nunchuk or the Wii pro controller that plugs into the Wii remote. Uses ALMOST any combo you can think of ;)

Haha, I knew I should have been less "absolute" in my language :p

Kinsei

Banned
Which hopefully means they have lots of megatons to announce. Believe. :D

Nintendo had nothing to do with this being leaked. Some jackass intern at time accidentally made the article available to the public so soon.

Game companies have got to stop giving the press exclusive looks to games we don't know about.

looks like stuff you'd find for 99 cents on the app store

happy to see miyamoto following in the footsteps of the most important man in gaming, steve jobs (rip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom