• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Direct (October 27th)

Peru

MH5 then? What's the consensus?

I just don't see it. Maybe I'm in denial and drunk on Switch hype. But I'm thinking the next MH will be a way of selling people on a new platform with MH.

So.. MHX G..whcih will never be released in the west

I think news just leaked.

It's MH5 for 3DS/Switch.

Switch version to be fully revealed at the Switch Presentation in January.

EDIT: Not real.

Kinsei

Banned
I think news just leaked.

It's MH5 for 3DS/Switch.

Switch version to be fully revealed at the Switch Presentation in January.

If this is true then holy shit!

I hope they go the Tri route and have a small amount of returning monsters but as a result they get completely overhauled.

lol joke sorry

Just a lil something for us to get excited in the final 10 minutes of wait.

giphy.gif

CTLance

I need someone to liveblog this on the forum since I'm currently working without high bandwidth internet (EDGE only, yey). Please. ;_;

Drop

I'm expecting mh5 since I still believe X will not get a G version, it's just a mid gen game like portable 3rd was.

Peru

I'm expecting mh5 since I still believe X will not get a G version, it's just a mid gen game like portable 3rd was.

It is possible that MH5 will be for the 3DS with MH5G launching the Switch as an MH platform - just like MH3G(U) was the first 3DS MH entry. Maybe they feel it's too risky to put a main numbered entry out for a small install base.

Renewed

Just woke up and having breakfast before my test. This will be my energy going into the test no doubt, please be hype!

Top Bottom