• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
3OjItTY.png

From last PSX. Just for fun :p

Can't give my word on the crazy Shenmue rumours but the FF VII remake is a real thing. They started production a few months ago and it will be announced this week for a 2017 release.

The Last Guardian is coming back too, Sony PR guys are giving appointments to the press and they plan to release it during the holiday season since Uncharted 4 is delayed until 2016.

Don't do this to yourself bro!!

Can't give my word on the crazy Shenmue rumours but the FF VII remake is a real thing. They started production a few months ago and it will be announced this week for a 2017 release.

The Last Guardian is coming back too, Sony PR guys are giving appointments to the press and they plan to release it during the holiday season since Uncharted 4 is delayed until 2016.

Huh? That has to be complete horseshit.

receipts.gif

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
We all know Sony is revealing Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy VII Remake at the conference. They're still in talks about re-introducing Agent.

roknin

If this happens, I will throw every console I own except for PS4 out my window in celebration of the greatness tier that PS4 just hit.

You either have some severe faith in Squeenix to deliver on this, no care for your other consoles at all, or severe faith in the durability of your consoles.

...I don't care which is true, I'm just keeping an eye out for the results :3

TechOne

Z5p3w38.gif

Sure thing.

What?! you know that if it doesn't turn out to be the case, you'll risk your account right?

If all these rumors were true, then I feel sad for MS and Phil. Whatever they do, they cannot conquer all these announcements in Sony conference. The situation of Xbox One will be even worse and worse.

Of course, I am excited for those games.

Xpliskin

Be ready to back those claims up with some convincing evidence.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Fuck, you're serious?????

If you're just trolling I'd personally PM all the GAF mods asking them to ban you, hahaha.

SparkTR

I'm pretty sure your account can get banned if you make shit up, just in case you are.

chrono01

Damn it. I don't want to believe you in the case it doesn't happen.

...Too late.

Bring on that FFVII Remake announcement, SE!

pLow7

Change the Thread Title and add that Junior member Miruhoggu confirmed it.

And lol at all the people here in denying state, deceiving themselves. BELIEVE!

Is this a bishified account?

Can you confirm FFVII remake will be PS4 exclusive or any chance for multi-platforms?

I believe you about TLG, however.

Real or not, do people actually want this? I feel like Square is a little too out of touch to do this successfully.

I would rather them remake a better game, like VI, IX, or XII.

But not really. I think it would be a waste of resources. The amount of money and manpower it would take to remake this game would be equivalent to making a brand new game from scratch, which they definitely should do instead.

We're just missing Half Life 3 and we've got the whole roster of "I heard this game is totally being announced this year" titles that have been rumoured for half a decade or longer. I'd also figured that if they are doing a FF7 remake, it would probably be an iOS/Android compatible remaster.

Yo bish or Kagari come vet this fool

AlexVu

Neo Member
Sounds a bit fishy to me. The guy writing the article would probably have gone mad if this piece of info really had any real credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom