• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Sources: NX info tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF right now

fckya.gif

GAF 24 hours from now

robryan.gif

pretty much lmao

If the rumours about the NX is true, should be interesting how Nintendo frames its appeal to the market. Probably will be a good system with good games as always, but man the rumoured concept is a spectacular misreading of the market as it stands. I'm hoping all the rumours are simply wrong.

Same here. I'm less interested in a Wii U Plus. Would rather just simply have a new handheld that focused on being a handheld.

Cindro

I live alone, but need somebody to hold me right now.

Finally, my $600 worth of amiibo can come in handy as I lay amongst the shoddy plastic in a trance-like ecstasy of hype

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm can't decide which gif symbolizes how I feel right now, but I do know that it would include Oprah in some respect.

Malus

So word is we're getting actual info tomorrow, not just a direct announcement according to Laura? Damn, that's really outta the blue.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
I want off this crazy train! This entire ride has been too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom