• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN 30th Anniversary Final Fantasy Sale (2/14 - 2/21)

Luminaire

Just an aside from looking at this list...

Is the PSV the system which has the most Final Fantasy content available on it?

Every mainline title from I to X-2 is playable on the Vita along with Final Fantasy Tactics, both Dissidia games, and World of Final Fantasy,

...why did I think 3 and 4 aren't available on PSN? Wonder how much I need to drop. I have 1, 2, 5, 7, 8 on PSN. Time to do math!

baberunisei

Gonna get Duodecim to play it on my Vita. Is there anything that's only in the original game that also justifies buying it?

kennyamr

Woah, thanks for the heads up!

Going there to see if there is something I haven't bought already.

Edit: Nope, I bought everything already. Still, cool.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't see it mentioned but all the Final Fantasy games on PC are also 50% off on SE's store and Steam.

And SE finally mostly fixed the library order on the numbered FF games. Lightning Returns and Type-0 seem out of place but otherwise they are actually in order.

Didn't see it mentioned but all the Final Fantasy games on PC are also 50% off on SE's store and Steam.

And SE finally mostly fixed the library order on the numbered FF games. Lightning Returns and Type-0 seem out of place but otherwise they are actually in order.

Eshop is also having a "sale" on Theatrhythm and FF Explorers.

randomkid

A few months ago they had FF6 for $2.99 and FF Origins for $1.99. They ain't fooling me!

I do regret missing out on FF9 PC price error though.

postaboy

Before I buy FFVII, is the game in full screen and not with the black borders/bars on the side? Not a big fan of it after playing Rogue Galaxy last weekend. I'd rather have it in 16:9 or like the PC version where I can play it in 1920x1080 FS.

Alright GAF, question time!
Should I play this ff7 or wait for the remake? Waiting is not a problem for me.
Why not both? It's $8 and the remake is gonna take a long while to be fully available.
This way you'll be able to see what they've done to it, for better and for worse, when the remake releases too!

Why not both? It's $8 and the remake is gonna take a long while to be fully available.
This way you'll be able to see what they've done to it, for better and for worse, when the remake releases too!
Thanks.
It's exactly what I was thinking. Just needed someone else's confirmation XD

Before I buy FFVII, is the game in full screen and not with the black borders/bars on the side? Not a big fan of it after playing Rogue Galaxy last weekend. I'd rather have it in 16:9 or like the PC version where I can play it in 1920x1080 FS.

seems like it has the boarders

HiroTSK5

Looking at the sale and I realized that I already have almost everything on sale except for the one thing that I wanted but isn't on sale and that's the FFXV season pass.

timberger

Just noticed the sale is in the process of going live on EU PS Stores now as well. Just spotted FFVII PS4 for £6.49 on the UK store for one.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
REALLY tempted to get FFVIII again at that price ..

Do FF7 and 8 on the PS4 support all those Steam extras like quick speeds, cheat menus etc ?

If I were to get just one of these (on Xbox One if that matters for some reason) should I get XV or Type-0? The sale is on the Microsoft Store as well.

Top Bottom