• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New ARMS Character Trailer: Helix (DNA Man)

Mokujin

Art from this game is awesome, I need to know if no motion controls are good though, if they are plus player count and modes are good I will most probably get it.

I like the design, reminds me of a gooey Sudowoodo.

IlHxKSY.gif

Peléo

Curious to learn more about his gimmicks. I think his dodge might only work side ways. If you do it vertically he either crouch or lunge.

Forkball

These names sound like distressed contestant answers in Family Feud.

A: This man is made of springs...
B: Spring Man!
A: This girl has ribbons in her ha-
B: Ribbon Girl!
A: DNA...
B: Helix!

He looks like a good weirdo character, which every fighting game needs.

I have done a complete 180 on this game . When it was first announced I dismissed it as a simple cash grab like 1 2 switch but the more I see the more impressed I am .

I lovvvveee the character designs and the arenas . Nintendo are fantastic at creating amazing characters , Mario , splatoon and now these.

Can't wait to see what else they have coming .

Shahadan

Maybe they're waiting for the Smash port to release Arms amiibos.
Also kinda disappointed that they didn't take the opportunity to promote Arms within MK8 with a character or something.

Even better! Hopefully we get a story mode. And amibo!

Someone pointed out to me amiibo might not happen, at least at launch, coz Splatoon already had its amiibo announced in the last Direct and this didn't.

So we know of at least two more fighters in the form of white robot and Egyptian girl, correct?

That makes 9, so probably at least 10 fighters?

There were 3 more that appeared in the Direct, at least.
Vine girl, robot, masked man.
maxresdefault.jpg

Kinda surprised that they didn't update the Japanese website with his profile yet. Given it's the weekend in Japan now, probably won't be until next week.

Awesome character ! Makes the whole roster varied.

This game looks like a blast to play, hopefully they nail the controls for motion and non-motion. This is my main concern, i want both experiences to be great.

Top Bottom