• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Life Is Strange game confirmed; not at E3; Life is Strange sold over 3 million

NeoRaider

But i don't want brand new characters in LiS 2. :(
I want them to continue with Max/Chloe story. I know that LiS story is completed but still... :(

DylanEno

I'm here to say the absolute truth of the end of the 1st game

bae over bay
Yes because the 4 minute ending that feels shallow and empty af is clearly the canonical ending over the devastatingly emotional 10 minute ending lol

fuck that's going to end up being the case isn't it

Iksenpets

Banned
My secret desire for 2 Life 2 Strange is a sort of Life is Strange: Blood Dragon, in which Max accidentally jettisons all of her friends into the neon future of 20XX, where they all become cyber warriors fighting The Corporation and the game just becomes a stupid FPS.

(Super hyped for this, whatever it ends up being)

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Sweet. Really liked the first one and I'm looking forward to a different cast. I want a male MC now because I want to see what they do with it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
YES YES YES!!! This news is hella good! One of the best games I've ever played. I couldn't stop crying during the entire credits sequence at the end of episode 5.

No idea what they could do in a sequel, but I'm so happy this is happening. Fantastic game, with an incredible soundtrack (it turned me into a Syd Matters fan). I hope Jonathan Morali makes the OST for LiS 2.

Syntsui

Oh my God this is absolutely fantastic, definetely one of my favorite games of all time. I'm so happy that it sold so well, it deserves all the praise in the world.

SHarris78

Holy moly, LiS was such an emotional rollercoaster and one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. Shame they didn't announce it at E3, I'd have totally lost my shit !!!

lumi7890

Yay! New life is strange is a good thing, loved the first game hope they improve in the second. Now when will this come out is the question? Hopefully it'll come out this year.

dark_chris

Gold Member
giphy.gif

This is how I'm feeling right now

Best news of the day by far. Adored the original game. Will be interesting to see a) if it will be a story continuation or a successor with a different cast and b) if it will be released episodically again or not. Presumably it's still a couple years out with Dontnod working on Vampyr though.

semiconscious

Gold Member
great news! considering life is strange was a first effort at this type of game, dontnod just seems to have a natural propensity for doing it well...

now, where's that until dawn 2 announcement? :) ...

borges

Banned
Not sure why people tend to love so much this game. Bought and completed it because the hype, and got truly dissapointed due to the poor dialogues in the entire game.

Falchion

Fuck yes!!! Absolutely pumped this is happening! I was worried that their vampire game meant it wasn't going to happen.

Compsiox

Banned
Never finished it.

I was on like the last hour of the final episode, decided to save it for another time. A few weeks later I did a fresh install of Windows and I had cloudsave disabled for some reason.

Demoskinos

I would be extremely, extremely disappointed if they didn't have new characters.

Same. Like I ADORE Max and Chloe but I feel like they need to just leave that story alone and tell a new story with new characters. Hell, I don't even know if I want time rewinding powers either. Make the gimmick the story telling itself is wrapped around different as well.

Vuze

This is a nice surprise. Also very happy for DONTNOD. pls pitch Remember Me 2 when you're done with your current projects 😌

DigtialT

I really hope they turn LiS into an anthology series, each season following a different character in a different setting dealing with a different conflict (possibly even a different power).

Top Bottom