• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New previews for Dark Souls II

I dunno, I can see definite similarities.

I can't see much:

Berserker_Armor.jpg

The arms a bit but there are numerous armour sets that have that segmented style. The difference is even more apparent after Guts wears it since the head morphs to that of a hounds.

The pose Artorias has is definitely a throwback to Berserk.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
No one cares about Domnhall's gear :p

Haha, I literally just started a new playthrough where I intend to cosplay as Domnhall.

Gonna experiment by putting equal points into VIT and RES and see how tank-like I can get a humble explorer-type dude.
Probably not very.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
So, what are the odds that the reason we haven't seen anything from the PC version (other than the very first reveal of the game) is because they're using DX11 heavily and the game looks so much better than the console versions that it's embarrassing?

I know the odds are low but a man can dream...

Lulubop

So, what are the odds that the reason we haven't seen anything from the PC version (other than the very first reveal of the game) is because they're using DX11 heavily and the game looks so much better than the console versions that it's embarrassing?

Believe.

theytookourjobz

From all the screens From has released, I don't think the console versions need any help looking like dogshit. Really bummed I don't have a PC anymore because DS looked and ran so great with DSfix.

Darkone

From all the screens From has released, I don't think the console versions need any help looking like dogshit. Really bummed I don't have a PC anymore because DS looked and ran so great with DSfix.

That is why i am going with the PC version but its killing me that there is no final release date for the PC or they have revealed it and i don't know?

MilkBeard

Tomorrow at 12am EST or 5am EST. (Depends if work doesn't mess with the internet) I'm simply following the procedure properly.

Take a look LOL
iYszKzWJEztbh.gif

I was wondering the same thing and then...wow. That little pic...you gif'd the thread! ha ha. That looks like it's going to be a great thread, ha ha.

Chitown B

Amazon will ship date of release, with two day shipping. so It'll get here 3/13. Which is fine, since I'm not quite done with DS1 and Titanfall also launches 3/11

Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on February 06, 2014 (Order# REDACTED):

"Dark Souls II (Black Armor Edition) - PlayStation 3 Black Armor Edition"
Estimated arrival date: March 13, 2014

zXgIEJS.gif

Jobbs

Banned
Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on February 06, 2014 (Order# REDACTED):

"Dark Souls II (Black Armor Edition) - PlayStation 3 Black Armor Edition"
Estimated arrival date: March 13, 2014

zXgIEJS.gif

I got this notification, too, and while I don't wan to give up my CE, I also don't want to wait. I was hoping for release day delivery. I may have to buy it digitally on the 11th or something.

Gorillaz

Good job on the OT GN

Can't believe its a week away at this point. Just hype to be there at launch since I was 2 years LTTP on DS1.

shiroryu

The wait for PC is going to be loooooooooooooooonnnnnnngggggggg. Just hope it's worth the wait and we don't need a Durante Souls II edition.

Shinjica

The wait for PC is going to be loooooooooooooooonnnnnnngggggggg. Just hope it's worth the wait and we don't need a Durante Souls II edition.

The fact that we still dont have a PC release date really piss me off. More knowing that "we have to polish the PC one" is a big lie

njean777

This is why I still preorder games from GameStop.

Yep, got my CE paid off at Gamestop and will workout early on Tuesday and then pick that and Titanfall up and enjoy my day. (Sprink Break is the same week). So I got all week to play both games. Would have liked to travel, but no money this year.

Top Bottom