• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Star Wars Battlefront Coverage (Oct 5)

Portugeezer

That Hero gameplay tho...

tumblr_mnlg6tA3lQ1so6cmro1_250.gif

megif226zpr.gif

TVexperto

I would love to have a code for the PS4. Thanks for giving them out so early, if anyone has one left :) I would be so grateful! Greetings from Europe!

SomTervo

That hero gameplay, was he killing actual people or AI? easy 8-10 kills if I am not mistaken. How is that fun?

In Battlefront 2 it was really good. Heroes are OP but short-lived. When one appears in the middle of a battle you hump it the fuck out of there.

ps3ud0

If theres a spare EU PS4 code Id be interested - need to play this just to make a decision, footage so far has been great so hoping it plays better than it does watching it!

ps3ud0 8)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
My kingdom for an Origin key.

bryanee

I cant get into a game at the moment on PS4. Seem to be waiting and waiting for people to join as other games appear to be full.

Wil348

So going by JackFrag's impressions video, the bugs mainly seem to be visual and while jarring, are inconsequential to the gameplay. These are the kinds of things that can probably be fixed prior to launch or with a day one patch at least.

MADGAME

Sorry for the late PM, Antialias, after you posted to stop. I saw your post on the previous page and messaged you before seeing your update.

And I'm not even in EU

Hagi

So going by JackFrag's impressions video, the bugs mainly seem to be visual and while jarring, are inconsequential to the gameplay. These are the kinds of things that can probably be fixed prior to launch or with a day one patch at least.

Yeah I had a quick skim through and it seemed just visual stuff like Luke kneeling when you kill him which I noticed during the Playstation stream last night. The game is going to get patched to hell and back but as long as the core experience is fun and not broken I don't mind.

Top Bottom