• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Star Wars Battlefront Coverage (Oct 5)

Xbox One version runs really smooth. But looks a bit blurry and some aliasing here there but is not looking as rough like BF Hardline did on XboxOne. And a hefty amound of motion blur is in.

But besides that its fun. Cant find a Match in Walker Assault just yet.

Xbox One version runs really smooth. But looks a bit blurry and some aliasing here there but is not looking as rough like BF Hardline did on XboxOne. And a hefty amound of motion blur is in.

Yussssss

Timu

Bit blurry? Insane motion blur? Uh-oh.

I'll place a beg for PS4 NA. I've got shitty Internet so with the PSN being itself I won't be able to play until Saturday if I download on Thursday.

haha I'm dying to see what kind of character customisation there is. I know it's locked for the Beta but I'm hoping for some Clone Trooper variants to go with the tonne of Storm Trooper stuff they could use.

I really want Rex as a hero with his dual pistols. Badass armour as well.

Customisation for the Rebels looks great though. Definitely making Greedo and Nien Nunb.

GravyButt

Id be willing to take a na xb1 code if anyone wants to pm me one, that would be amazing!

But heres a question, can we preload the beta?!

Hagi

I really want Rex as a hero with his dual pistols. Badass armour as well.

I'd take any of the unique armor sets tbh never mind them as heroes. I can't see them dipping into much in regards to the prequels though with regards to heroes. Maul would be janky as fuck but I'd love to play as him anyway.

Season pass is going to be a goldmine for them with DLC though so who knows what will happen. I hope they'll stick to just maps though with maybe map exclusive heroes.

raviolico

Am i that dumb? My EU PS4 code refuses to work..you have to put the code on the PS4 in the store section under "Redeem" ...right..? I tried it first via Browser on my Mac...was that a mistake.....welp.. ;(((

th4tguy

How do you get access to beta? Is it a luck of the draw sign up or preorder bonus? Can't seem to find any answers.

Edit: never mind. Just proved I can't read. Saw people asking for codes and got confused.

Am i that dumb? My EU PS4 code refuses to work..you have to put the code on the PS4 in the store section under "Redeem" ...right..? I tried it first via Browser on my Mac...was that a mistake.....welp.. ;(((

You can redeem it multiple ways, the store works on the web and also the consoles for redeems

I'll take Elzar's code, thanks.

225px-Hermaphrobot.png

Them fighting words, Ram.

I guess it's 720p like BF 4/Hardline?

probably but without the hefty aliasing this two had. There is still some, but not as rough like before

I took this screenshot through w10 streaming. I would post direct feed from the Xbox, but uploading media for the beta isnt activated yet.

xboxbeta06.10.201514_ceshg.png

Isn't the Beta open for everyone? I've created an EA account yesterday for this and on the site there's no place where to claim for a code. Doesn't it also starts only the 8th?

I wasn't working today damn :/

Hagi

Chû Totoro;180857052 said:
Isn't the Beta open for everyone? I've created an EA account yesterday for this and on the site there's no place where to claim for a code. Doesn't it also starts only the 8th?

I wasn't working today damn :/

uh people are just giving out some codes to access it early you can still play it normally on the 8th no need for a code

Antialias

The beta has been employee-only since last week. Today we got codes for friends and family but I'm lazy/friendless so I just put them on GAF. Open beta starts on Thursday.

PS4 has been a ghost town for me so far (most devs play on PC) so you might not be able to find a game until more people join the beta.

Venom Fox

Banned
I hate to beg and it's the first time I'm doing it out of excitement :( but can anyone share a spare PS4 code? I really can't wait to play.

Top Bottom