• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Wouldn't have happened if you had a Surface Pro 3...

It automatically changes the thread to the new month's thread? Game changing feature!

I switched tabs on my phone and my iPad tabs were on the bottom and I saw March and realized "oh yeah, it's March today"

Been watching House of Cards since yesterday so I didn't keep track of time.

All 13 episodes done. Not sure if the show is bad but the acting makes up for it

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing stops this tank baby.

iRUAEYsWP5D1w.gif

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, where the heck did the Stars find all this ability to put up all THIS pressure?! Where was this for most of the season?!

I'm elated that the Leafs dropped to 27th overall.

This feels weird, though.

I'd like to see one of:

NYI
Winnipeg
Calgary
St. Louis

win the Cup. Nashville would be fine, too.

eyeless

you know it's kinda fitting that even after we get rid of clarkson he's still a burden on my mind by dragging down the first line of a team we are competing with in the tank race

also back to back shutouts is encouraging for our remaining games, the fact that we were scoring goals and losing one goal games was concerning

Tabris

At least I haven't given up on reality.

Only cowards pick "playoff teams". Real fans get bitter and stay bitter about their teams not making the playoffs. There's too much loser fan talk here "Let's tank, I love tanking, etc"

It's acceptable to cheer against teams though. So by proxy you cheer for another team, but it's more like "Yes! Crawford let in another goal!" then "Yes! Derek Stepan scores"

RC

Banned
Only cowards pick "playoff teams". Real fans get bitter and stay bitter about their teams not making the playoffs. There's too much loser fan talk here "Let's tank, I love tanking, etc"

It's acceptable to cheer against teams though. So by proxy you cheer for another team, but it's more like "Yes! Crawford let in another goal!" then "Yes! Derek Stepan scores"

Please Tabris, tell me more about how to be a real hockey fan.
Should I get a Sedin body pillow?
Should I name my balls Henrik and Daniel, and when I cum call it Sedinery?
Should I take a hooker to the most expensive hotel in town and take pictures of the room before and after to prove that I've had sex?

Top Bottom