• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - April 2013

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I missed it late in the March thread, but just now noticing that there are a few games on sale on the 3DS eShop. Really only Order Up!! interest me, as I had fun with the demo, but it's nice to see more games going on sale.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
7f5TM.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• Toki Tori 2 (Two Tribes | $14.99 $13.49) (Until 04/19) Latest release!

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Discounts and Price Cuts

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Nintendo 3DS | Virtual Console

Wii | Virtual Console

• NAM-1975 (D4 Enterprise | Neo Geo | 900 Points) Latest release!

vYU92.png

Wii U | eShop Discounts

• Puddle (Neko Entertainment | €9.99 | £8.99 €6.99 | £6.29) (Until 05/02)

• Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (Ubisoft | €49.99 | £39.99 €29.99 | £23.99) (Price Change)
  • Rabbids Land (Ubisoft | €49.99 | £39.99 €29.99 | £23.99) (Price Change)
  • Sports Connection (Ubisoft | €49.99 | £39.99 €29.99 | £23.99) (Price Change)
  • Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (Ubisoft | €49.99 | £39.99 €29.99 | £23.99) (Price Change)

• Toki Tori 2 (Two Tribes | €14.99 | £12.99 €13.49 | £11.69) (Until 04/25) Latest release!

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Discounts

• escapeVektor (Nnooo | €10.00 | £8.99 €5.00 | £4.49) (Until 04/11)

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• Alien Chaos 3D (Reef Entertainment | €3.99 | £3.59) Latest release!
  • Monster High Skultimate Roller Maze (Little Orbit | €29.99 | £24.99) Latest release!
  • Witch & Hero (CIRCLE Entertainment | €4.00 | £3.60) Latest release!

Nintendo 3DS | Virtual Console

• Mega Man 3 (Capcom | NES | €4.99 | £4.49) Latest release!

Wii | Virtual Console

• Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad (D4 Enterprise | Neo Geo | 900 Points) Latest release!

Nintendo DSi | DSiWare

• Ah! Heaven (CIRCLE Entertainment | €1.99 | £1.79 | 200 Points) Latest release!

Gonna get escapeVektor. Always wanted to play that one. I wish these VC games were also coming to the Wii U. :(

Wait, nevermind. I thought escapeVektor was the cool 3D racing game. Damn.

I missed it late in the March thread, but just now noticing that there are a few games on sale on the 3DS eShop. Really only Order Up!! interest me, as I had fun with the demo, but it's nice to see more games going on sale.
It's quiet abit of fun. Played through it a few weeks back and had a blast with it. Easily worth it for the price they are asking for.

donny2112

I love VC on 3DS. Portable with save states is just awesome. There are now 7 3DS VC games on my list to get, once I finally get caught up more on 3DS games. :)

donny2112

what's this Letterbox update you speak of?
This week in Europe

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Nintendo Letter Box - Update

A new version of Nintendo Letter Box is available! Here are some of the new features:
- Take photos and record sounds you want to attach to your letters from within the software. You can still add them from the SD Card.
- Attach photos and sounds when you reply to letters.
- Choose a different ink colour for each page.
- Filter letters by sender in the letter list.

I'd get escapeVektor if it were on the Wii U. I don't play my 3ds anymore. TT2 I'd get but I made a promise to myself no more video games for a few months or when I defeat my backlog of games which ever comes first.

womp

I'd get escapeVektor if it were on the Wii U. I don't play my 3ds anymore. TT2 I'd get but I made a promise to myself no more video games for a few months or when I defeat my backlog of games which ever comes first.

Well, Vektor is on WiiWare....

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
The trailer suggests it might be my sort of game. Is the game in 3D? (the trailer's not)
According to the screenshots in the about section, game plays on the bottom screen.

Pajamas

Did Nintendo change what time they dump new content onto the eshop on thursdays? Today and at least last week, nothing new was showing up at 12:00pm Eastern like it usually does. I'm talking specifically about the 3DS eshop.

I had been waiting on EscapeVektor 3D to get a reasonable price since it's release, half price is perfect!

Really wanted to buy Toki Tori 2 but at that price I will need to wait for a bigger discount than that sadly, still I will get it sometime if it gets the nearly half price treatment.

Still really need to buy luigi's mansion 2 from a store with a good discount.

Btw.... Wasn't the colors 3D update announced to be released today? Anyone know what happened with that, it's sounds great!

eh, unless they're 3D classics or games I haven't yet played I'll be passing. I'd like to get Castlevania but it's just the same game we've always had and I've already bought it on the Wii VC.

Wiz

Would love to support Toki Tori but it looks so boring to me, at least in gameplay videos. I'll need a demo or something first before I think about buying.

rjc571

Banned
Can anyone reliably tell me whether Escape Vector runs at 60 fps on the 3DS? Or on the Vita, for that matter? It was 60 fps on the Wii so you'd hope that at least the Vita version would be, but stranger things have happened.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Thanks OP for the information.

Toki Tori 2 (Two Tribes | €14.99 | £12.99 €13.49 | £11.69) (Until 04/25) Upcoming (04/04)

Really. Is that it for April on WiiU. No other demos etc...

Why are Nintendo even bothering.

Gonna get escapeVektor. Always wanted to play that one. I wish these VC games were also coming to the Wii U. :(

Wait, nevermind. I thought escapeVektor was the cool 3D racing game. Damn.
You're thinking of Vector Racing, which kinda sucks.

escapeVektor is like Tron meets Pacman with an amazing sound track. It's awesome! Really worth $4. It has online leaderboards and everything. Secretly one of the eShop's best games.

Get it.

Top Bottom