• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky box art confirmed?

Goteki_45

Hope that's the final box art, looking really good.

Just don't give me a white plain background with No Man's Sky written in the middle

I'm very excited for this game. I seen the web and threads with likes and dislikes. I think this is that game for me to just kill time and explore. Now it may not be a fit for many ...But I am glad this game is coming. Hopefully it can inspire more from other developers down the road.

eFKac

That looks fantastic, hopefully it will end up with a retail release and this exact boxart.

Personally still going digital for this, want it available to play at all times.

FelipeMGM

Do Sony still put "Only on PlayStation" on the boxes when they're only timed exclusives?

First: its only a mockup made by someone else, not official. You guys really Need to read the OP

Second: They never said its timed. At this point the game is PS4 and Pc only. Both releasing the same day

A day we shall know soon
I hope

I really hope that is the box art. Or that it even has a physical release. Still don't know this shit lol, other than Simon Stalenhag did some art for it.

mindsale

That's too pretty. They're going to ugly it up with a bunch of clutter - "____ exclusive to PlayStation," "PSN," et cet.

Tovarisc

That can't be final box art. It's too cool and fitting, and doesn't have cooldudebrosoldiersMLG360noscope heroes posing in it.

Holy fuck what a fantastic looking cover. I've been hoping for a physical release ever since this got announced, but I didn't expect it to look so awesome. Please be true.

Novocaine

I hope this doesn't also mean it will be the same price as a standard retail game, became everything I've seen so far while great doesn't look like a $90 game.

Also the cover looks great.

MilesTeg

Banned
Box art looks really good but I can't help but think your space ship should be on there somewhere.

edit

Lol I guess it is there over on the right. Just wasn't seeing it for some reason. Never mind me...

Top Bottom