• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Mans Sky releasing June 21, LEs revealed, maybe getting free post launch support

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Wait, the LEs are all gone? BestBuy didn't even have available for preorder yet! Still says "Coming Soon"!

Best Buy did for a very short bit I believe. I could be wrong. Luckily I put mine in on Amazon (have the Prime free trial), since they do not bill right away, something BBY needs to adopt.

Best Buy did for a very short bit I believe. I could be wrong. Luckily I put mine in on Amazon (have the Prime free trial), since they do not bill right away, something BBY needs to adopt.

It was up briefly the day all pre orders went live. Many here got an order in with them (including me).
That's bull. I went in on Saturday to my store and printed out a preorder ticket. They weren't able to process it so they called their corporate help and said there was an error and the LE wasn't active as preorderable in their system and they would put in a ticket to get it fixed.

If they really did run out Sony and Hello Games need to make more available. This isn't a version with a model or anything. That's a bit ridiculous.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
That's bull. I went in on Saturday to my store and printed out a preorder ticket. They weren't able to process it so they called their corporate help and said there was an error and the LE wasn't active as preorderable in their system and they would put in a ticket to get it fixed.

If they really did run out Sony and Hello Games need to make more available. This isn't a version with a model or anything. That's a bit ridiculous.

Ah, see I did not try and pre-order... but I did see it up with the pre-order icon. Then I seen it come down completely, then coming soon.

I would prefer getting it at BBY for the points, but glad I just jumped on Amazon when I did.

I would assume they should make more, if it is selling, fucking sell it, lol.

NeoRausch

Got into contact with Amazon customer service because the Limited Edition is still nowhere to be seen in Germany.
Let's see...

Edit:
So here is the answer from Amazon Germany:

qsugd.jpg

They can't tell for sure why the limited edition isn't available yet, but they get a lot of requests and it will be available soon. At least that's what they said.

Time for the waiting game I guess.

Viele Kunden sind für den Artikel interessiert.... That ain't no german!

MikeyB

They should make an animal named "GAF" and make it a hive mind species.
Would it love you and then inexplicably hate you a year later? (Immunity granted with moonlight sword)

The free post launch support would be great. Hopefully it adds to the variety existing in the game... like more ship designs and more animal designs. Maybe gas giants.

The LE is back in stock at Amazon right now. I just pre-ordered one. Go, go go!

Thanks for the heads up! I don't have to rely on my Gamestop preorder now, and I get the Prime discount. Still holding out for a Best Buy restock of these, as I can get rewards points + 20% discount.

Thanks. Now i just need U4's Libertalia edition back up in Amazon and the circle will be complete.

Best Buy has them in stock if you still need one: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/unchart...tation-4/4507500.p?id=bb4507500&skuId=4507500

I'm holding out for BestBuy. I don't have Prime and I'm not paying full price for a game as long as GCU exists.

Wishing you the best of luck in snagging one.

I preordered from BB the day the link went live (March 3rd) and managed to use one of my $5 RZ certificates to bring down the price to $63 after the GCU discount. I believe the link was up for at least a day, but am not totally sure.

Still need to preorder the OST off iam8bit but I need it digitally too...

Decided to do the Amazon Prime trial to save 30 bucks on my LE order, but was horrified to find that existing orders don't get the Prime treatment. Fortunately the LE was in-stock so I cancelled the first and re-ordered. Thankfully the ship date is still June 21. Whew.

Decided to do the Amazon Prime trial to save 30 bucks on my LE order, but was horrified to find that existing orders don't get the Prime treatment. Fortunately the LE was in-stock so I cancelled the first and re-ordered. Thankfully the ship date is still June 21. Whew.

You'll snag the Prime pre-orders that qualify for the 20% off discount regardless of when you pre-ordered it. [FAQ, Question #2]. Glad you got you got your copy PO'd regardless but you won't need to worry next time :)

Any word on when the vinyl will be on sale again?

Nope. But you could always email the iam8bit folks and ask if they plan to increase the production amount prior to release in late June, or wait until this first batch is produced and shipped, and then take orders for more. My experience with them is that they respond really promptly to questions.

valkyre

I havent been following very closely lately with the game and I was watching a Jeux Video interview on youtube and they asked Sean about framerate on PS4 and he was kind of dodgy answering the question... do we have any idea, or new information about the PS4 version performance?

Top Bottom