• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX officially has the least time between reveal and release of any Nintendo platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
You guys are on to something. The NX is an ARG. These threads are all the NX, they have been from the start.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
It was someone within Nintendo. Not saying more than that. Nor am i saying under what circumstances i met them under.

But i jokingly asked when Nintendo was going to say something about the NX, and they told me they obviously cannot say much, if anything, but to "look forward to January"

I am not a journalist, or someone really "in the know in the industry" either. This was a chance encounter, and if it does turn out to be true and they weren't messing with me, prob the first, and most likely last piece of insider info i ever get.

Y'all can take this with a grain of salt if you choose. Not much for me to work with here, other than the poster is who he claims he is and may have been in a position to speak with someone at Nintendo. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom