• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dug

Banned
oh-god-oh-man-o.gif

Cepheus

I haven't been this happy since Egoraptor showed up in the last episode of JonTron's Starcade. I can finally go to sleep and have something to look forward to tomorrow.

hughesta

Banned
man it's gonna be really impressive to see how Nintendo fits FZero Metroid Retro Mario Zelda and Star Tropics in a 3 minute video while also revealing a console!

\(◎o◎)/\(◎o◎)/\(◎o◎)/\(◎o◎)/\(◎o◎)/\(◎o◎)/

L95

...huh.

I... this is real but...

Strange, I'm not excited. Oh well, I'll still tune in :)

I think my hype might have overflowed into the negatives or something.

tr1p1ex

Preview trailer??!?!?

Excited and yet the word trailer brings to mind the first Wii trailer as the type of thing we'll be seeing.

...where everyone took that and extrapolated it to light sabers crossing x10.

Oli

Remember this time folks. This is the last time you don't know what the NX is. What a glorious time it was.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I have a feeling there are going to be so many more questions instead of answers as a result.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
A friend just told me this, and I didn't believe him. At this point, I'm almost tempted to not even trust Nintendo's own account.

I wonder if I'll be able to get away from work for an hour to watch this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom