• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Officer Chun-Li costume spotted in latest SFV beta, also some other lame costumes

Warxard

Banned
sfv-chun-alt-charselect-crop.jpg

More costumes at SRK via the SFV discussion threadlike Alpha Nash, some wild stuff for Gief, more Beard Ryu etc.

But who cares. OFFICER!

http://shoryuken.com/2016/01/18/mor...discovered-in-latest-street-fighter-v-update/

I didn't actually see a thread for this, but if I'm late just like close it or something.

BadWolf

That Mika alt is where it's at.

It's interesting how they put in the exact alt for Chun that most of Gaf wanted.

jett

D-Member
That Laura costume is absolutely ridiculous. What was the point in censoring a buttslap when you got shit like that? lol.

Anyway, Street Fighter's costumes are usually lame as fuck. Why can't these Capcom biznitches be stylish like SNK?

BadWolf

Anyway, Street Fighter's costumes are usually lame as fuck. Why can't these Capcom biznitches be stylish like SNK?

Really looking forward to what new characters SNK come up with for KoFXIV.

Garou MOTW character designer is back at SNK btw (Rock Howard is his design) and working on XIV.

entremet

Remember when people were saying they weren't gonna play with R. Mika unless she got a more respectable costume?

Sorry, y'all lol.

You're outta luck for now. Maybe in Alt 2.

Capcom: "We want to more respectful so we removed Mika's buttslap."

Capcom: "One of Mika's costumes is a red skintight suit."

I am in tears right now.

Piccoro

So how do the extra costumes work in Europe? Do I have to pre-order the 89€ Special Edition in order to get Bearded Ryu and Chun-Li in a dress?

Or can I unlock all the costumes with the in-game Fight Money?

Warxard

Banned
So how do the extra costumes work in Europe? Do I have to pre-order the 89€ Special Edition in order to get Bearded Ryu and Chun-Li in a dress?

Or can I unlock all the costumes with the in-game Fight Money?

You can unlock them in game

Sesha

Capcom removing the butt slap yet making some of these costumes really highlights how clueless and stupid they are.

Can't say I really like any of them. Chun's cop outfit is decent. But like jett said, they lack the style and flair of something like SNK.

This thread should be nothing but repeated posts of Mika's alt.

Oh, and Laura's alt is officially the most ridiculous costume in the entire game. Congrats on outdoing Mika and vacuum packed Cammy. Capcom should be ashamed of their words and deeds.

Renkax

That Mika outfit is outrageous but with the booty slap would've been a god send &#9786;&#65039; Lol cool outfits tho hopefully they don't cost a lot of in game currency :<

Top Bottom